F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
The turbo psi bounces around even at slow exceleration ,it flickers up and down at constant exceleration , it the cs just a piece of crap? I've updated it several times thru fusion , any one else had this problem ?

·
Registered
33 Posts
shouldn't be any jerking motion unless your wheel hopping at the top of 1st gear due to lack of traction. I get that occasionally.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Sounds like you could use a better tune.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
You shouldn't be getting boost surge like that. I'd recommend a good custom tune.

Some trucks don't cope well with canned tunes.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
I dropped mine down to 0.28. Truck runs and idle so much smoother.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
It just tears me up to see guys running edge and super chips. I highly recommend getting a sct device and getting a custom tune. Whatever you do choose, take your plugs out and regap them to either .028 or .030. It will make a huge difference.

·
Registered
158 Posts
I've already got an SCT device which i had from the 2013 Shelby. Unmarried and was told I can use it on the Ecoboost. Now just gotta decide on tunes. I do know VMP is supporting tunes as well and runs his tune on his vehicle. I've been completely satisfied with the tunes on my mustangs. Still reviewing and researching though

·
Registered
189 Posts
I've already got an SCT device which i had from the 2013 Shelby. Unmarried and was told I can use it on the Ecoboost. Now just gotta decide on tunes. I do know VMP is supporting tunes as well and runs his tune on his vehicle. I've been completely satisfied with the tunes on my mustangs. Still reviewing and researching though
You can run the SCT canned tunes until then. And it will give you something to compare your custom tunes to.

·
Registered
1,352 Posts
I personally use the torque pro app with the OBDLink MX Bluetooth adapter. Smoking fast and is dead on with my datalogs.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have a pro comp 6 inch suspension lift and want a 3 inch body but with the ecoboost everyone says it cannot be done as it has inter cooler issues , any input would be greatly appreciated , also air bags in rear for loads that make truck sit low ?

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a pro comp 6 inch suspension lift and want a 3 inch body but with the ecoboost everyone says it cannot be done as it has inter cooler issues , any input would be greatly appreciated , also air bags in rear for loads that make truck sit low ?

Probably a good topic for another section of the forum --- since you're in the performance section and the title of the thread is "tunes"

1 - 18 of 18 Posts