F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, it is Official as of a few hours ago. The Eco is no more part of my family. I will check in from time to time, not to check on the advancement, improvements of the EcoBoost. Nor to hear all the bragging of all you Eco Owners, but because you are all such a great group of members. You all mesh well together and are a true pleasure to visit with.

My hats off to the Mods of the sight for bringing together such a well run and blended forum. I wish you all the absolute best in life. Keep it between the ditches and take care.

As my parting photos, if you will allow me to show my replacement vehicle:

FWIW: It does fit in the garage, it's tight, but it fits!!!!

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I don't believe in burning bridges after I cross them. After all, I may need a tow some day when this big heavy sucker sinks in the mud....LOL!!!

·
Registered
394 Posts
That's a nice looking tuck too!

Reactions: jonrjen

·
Registered
868 Posts
i see your not messin around either and went with the big boy diesel, the 6.7L powerstroke
i think they are like 807 ftlbs of torque and 400 hp with 30 psi of boost
after about 2 weeks you wont miss the ecoboost at all.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Looks as though a valuable piece of equipment between the seat and center console is missing...
Best of luck...

·
Registered
49 Posts
Man you could tow the house with that bad boy. Congrats on the new truck.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Looks as though a valuable piece of equipment between the seat and center console is missing...
Best of luck...
Right after the photos were taken the holster was installed. Just a little forward and lower than in the EcoBoost, seem to have alittle more room in the 350.

·
Registered
943 Posts
Now that is what I call a Texas Cadillac. Good luck, nice lookin truck.

·
Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i see your not messin around either and went with the big boy diesel, the 6.7L powerstroke
i think they are like 807 ftlbs of torque and 400 hp with 30 psi of boost
after about 2 weeks you wont miss the ecoboost at all.
Trust me, every time I have to park somewhere I will be missing the F150. Not to mention when I stop to fuel and pay .25 to .85 more a gallon for diesel over unleaded.

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Great choice! That truck is just beautiful!

Thanks for all of your contributions here as well!

SPPD

·
Registered
565 Posts
Trust me, every time I have to park somewhere I will be missing the F150. Not to mention when I stop to fuel and pay .25 to .85 more a gallon for diesel over unleaded.
thats what i was going to say i bet you will the size of the eco boost

1 - 20 of 24 Posts