F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever seen two identical puddles under their truck? Mine did it yesterday.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Condensation from the A/c?

Reactions: Trailboss

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Not sure if it's from the ac. I've never seen condensation drip in two identical rows like that.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Frack man, I dunno but I sure will be glad when it gets warm enough here to run the a/c!
It's always warm enough here to run the a/c. If that's where the condensation runs on these trucks that's fine. First time I've seen it so I was curious.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
It's the steam causing spark blow out and your engine is spinning backwards....oh wait that's wwest's line....lol

Did you happen to look under the truck to see where it originated?

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I do get two small puddles as she's cooling in the driveway, but it's not a lot of water.

I think you're just seeing condensation.

Reactions: Trailboss

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I used to "know" this girl a couple years ago... and her nickname was Puddles... lol
Pics or it didn't happen

The boost will set you free

Reactions: btswein

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just letting you guys know, I recently had a coolant leak.. Started hearing water when turning a corner from in dash, then heater not working well followed by a wet steering shaft knuckle. The coolant was low. After reading many threads and posts, I went after the coolant or expansion tank. Ford out thunk us on this part, it's moulded into the lower section of the air cleaner so it costs $275 dollars and is dealer only. The part will hopefully get recalled so I can reclaim my $275, but it has a hairline crack on the lower male connection which is a QD (quick disconnect). After watching the Eco Boost challenge from Ford, I am fully prepared to push the limits on my truck, but after looking at the hose connections and how many there are, I have some doubts. This part did fix my truck, and does not have coolant puddles on the ground any more. It was fairly easy to change. My truck currently has 104K on it, and tows awesome and is fun to drive. 2011 F150 Crew FX2 sport.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts