F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Discussion starter · #1 ·
My wife bought me the tyger auto bed cover it took about 30 minutes to install and a few adjustments and it’s amazing I can’t believe it actually water proof as in no water gets in she bought it for $180 something with lifetime warranty. Yeah it’s not a g2 backflip but it’s a good one for sure 12 screw 4x4 ecoboost rollout bedcover with Velcro and lock

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had essentially the same one on my last truck (same brand) and the Velcro started letting go after I took the cover off three or four times. The material also stretched bad and started to look like crap. Was not happy with it. Hopefully I was an anomoly and yours is better.

I had essentially the same one on my last truck (same brand) and the Velcro started letting go after I took the cover off three or four times. The material also stretched bad and started to look like crap. Was not happy with it. Hopefully I was an anomoly and yours is better.

Discussion starter · #4 ·
Yeah hopefully better luck with this one but it has a lifetime warranty and great reviews I will have to just keep y’all updated

Yeah hopefully better luck with this one but it has a lifetime warranty and great reviews I will have to just keep y’all updated

I'm betting you can extend its life with a bit of diligence. One of those space age protectants will likely serve you well.

That 303 stuff is all the rage.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Hunh. Never heard of Tyger. I have always used, 3 times, Tonneau Covers World, and they sell other stuff for trucks. Various brands, fairly quick delivery, shipping included. Always had Velcro roll-ups, but changed to Gator brand soft try-fold this time. Install took 5 minutes.

Discussion starter · #7 ·
I never heard of it ether till she gave it to me and I usually have the full fiberglass are bedcovers paint matched but they get troublesome to remove once the truck goes so high in the air

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.