F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So much for the new SSI thread that was going to be the gift that kept on giving me entertainment for the night, FOR SHAME! It was a pure brick of Kuwaiti gold laid on my doorstep, and as quick as it came, it was gone. Fleeting. Sad face.

·
Registered
929 Posts
So much for the new SSI thread that was going to be the gift that kept on giving me entertainment for the night, FOR SHAME! It was a pure brick of Kuwaiti gold laid on my doorstep, and as quick as it came, it was gone. Fleeting. Sad face.
Lol. I think that was the quickest deleted thread ever.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
raider just txtd me & I was to slow to the party

eH

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
I know. I tried to post this picture but the thread was gone too fast ImageUploadedByTapatalk1395798390.961876.jpg

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
777 Posts
Don't feel bad, I am sure that there is more to come? Kind of a tough call because they shouldn't have to clean up somebody else's mess, but on the other hand at what point is it a PSA for others?
personally, I think SSI is the Titanic on the North Atlantic sometime after midnight! It is just a matter of time and gravity before she goes down?

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
All started to tank when the second engine blew lmao..

*Sent By Leading Edge Tuning !

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
And then got worse when S&B intakes shot up in price.

Black Sheep of the Family

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Noob ? But what does frf mean

Boosting hard, boosting safe since 2013

·
Registered
750 Posts
Hey man 30.00 is a lot of money you know and without that discount it is completely worthless :)

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
$30 is important man, it's a bottle of Crown.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts