F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
recently purchased a under the rear seat storage bin from a co. called nu-ha. The cost was $179 No tax and free shipping. In addition to regular storage it also holds two rifles or shotguns. The bin fits like a glove and stays in place securely. Google nu-ha to check it out.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Sounds like a nice add-on. Can you post some pics?

Is this the unit you ordered? http://www.du-ha.com/20071_20072_20073.html

I was wondering how it would work with trucks that have the factory subwoofer. Looks like they have a great solution for that as well.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
That is the one, the sub woofer takes up some space but I don't have the sub woofer so no problem.

·
Registered
943 Posts
No, you don't have to move the jack. I have one in my truck and it is unbelievable how much stuff you can get in it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
re: STdan were you able to find one that works with the sub? i am not sure if it is the sub that i have or the computer for the truck but it is located under the single seat.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Yes, that is the subwoofer under the single seat. You can buy the DuHa and then buy the sub woofer re-locater from them also, or you can buy a Ford factory one that fits without having to relocate the SW.

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
I keep thinking I want some underwear storage and then I need to use all of the flat load floor. I was able to look at one of the DuHas yesterday and they seem to be nice. Are they (or the Ford) bins easily removable?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

:Edit:

Wow, underwear storage? Gotta love autocorrect. I meant under seat storage...I'm sure all of you got a good laugh at my expense. Laugh it up, I did when I noticed!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Mines not even fastened and it stays in place no problem, if I need to store things inside and need the space I take it out - to easy

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
Mines not even fastened and it stays in place no problem, if I need to store things inside and need the space I take it out - to easy
Do you have the DuHa or the FoMoCo?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
327 Posts
This looks great for going camping or long trips with the family. Even as general storage these look like a great addition to any truck.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Du Ha makes one that fits with the factory subwoofer - no relocation necessary. I just installed mine. And yes, there's plenty of underwear storage :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
recently purchased a under the rear seat storage bin from a co. called nu-ha. The cost was $179 No tax and free shipping. In addition to regular storage it also holds two rifles or shotguns. The bin fits like a glove and stays in place securely. Google nu-ha to check it out.
I've been looking for a storage bin, and this looks like the best I've seen. Thanks for posting!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts