439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Administrator
7,850 Posts

·
Administrator
10,593 Posts
Torrie puts a lot of time into his tunes post sale. I went to him from 5* who didn't put squat into my tunes post sale.

I asked for discounts that I didn't get, and now, in retrospect, feel bad about it. I didn't realize the time he was going to put into them.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

·
Registered
115 Posts
Torrie's custom tunes are by far The Best "bang for your buck"
mod that you can get for your truck!

His customer service is top notch too!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,220 Posts
+1 on great tunes, post tune support... hard to beat that.

Reactions: tmcphail

·
Registered
3,982 Posts
You don't need to wait for a tune special, they are worth the money. Stop trying to free-load.

SCT X4 Power Flash Programmer - Unleashed Tuning
Already comes with a free tune.
I don't think he's out of line asking about tune sale. It's black friday we're talking about. Everything should be on sale, not just hardware, but software as well.
For us Canucks, I'd like to see a "your CDN $ is worth the same as USD on black friday sale".

·
Administrator
7,850 Posts
I don't think he's out of line asking about tune sale. It's black friday we're talking about. Everything should be on sale, not just hardware, but software as well.
For us Canucks, I'd like to see a "your CDN $ is worth the same as USD on black friday sale".
The problem with "Tune Specials" is that is taking money out of Torrie's pocket...like legitimately. It's not like giving a $50 dollar discount on an X4 where there may or may not be markup. he doesn't just ship a box to you and stash the money...he has to communicate and work with the buyer of said tune and make sure everything is good to go.

He could give you a "Tune Special" of just his baseline tune (after knowing your strategy code) and sell that tune by itself with no revisions and call it a Custom/Canned Tune with no communications back and forth, and only for a stock truck...but what happens when you go and add an intake, or exhaust? Then you have to buy new tunes that allow you to get revisions.

My main point is that if you buy pretty much any tuning device from Torrie, you get a free CUSTOM tune (with revisions)...now this is a discount in and of itself. Asking for a discount on JUST a custom tune is a joke.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts