F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just over 13 months and 10,700 trouble free miles.
Being a 2-door and with the Turbo engine this thing is a blast to drive. Currently getting around 23mpg. Not bad for a box on wheels and with the 4:10 gearing.
Dyno Graph shows the comparison between the 2.0L and the 3.6L V6. The Torque from the Turbo is amazing.
Diesel engine will be out soon. Not sure I would buy one though.

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Its a good looking rig. The diesel is cool on paper, but I just don't know if I could trust FCA to do it right. I have the Liberty CRD and they cut so many corners back then. Had to put a good amount of $ into just as preventative maintenance. Then the ecodiesel came out in the Ram/GC, and they ended up making a lot of the same mistakes/cutting the same corners on those. I know the one in the Wrangler is gunna be the Gen 3 motor but I am weary.

Then of course there is the fact that a diesel wrangler rubi unlimted will be north of 50k with any options.

I'd love a JL Wrangler, I just cannot justify it right now, and the used prices are silly.

Now a ecodiesel Gladiator i could justify.

·
Premium Member
5,359 Posts
Boss drives the 2.0 Turbo and he loves it. So far.

And trust me when I say he can drive anything he would want. I think he loves jeeps after stints in Mazdaratis and Porsches and even a dabble in a Ferrari.

This is his 3rd jeep in a row and according to him it finally has enough power that he isn't irritated when he is in a hurry. (which for the last 20 years I have never seen him not in a hurry)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts