F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know of a good looking set of Upfitter Switches, similar to those available on the F250 (and up), that can be integrated into the F-150 by chance ? Specifically, a 2011 F-150 FX4. I'm hoping to add several off road light circuits in the weeks ahead and simply don't like the idea of having to install a bunch of stand-alone toggle switches. The Raptor has them, as do the SuperDuties, but I've had no luck identifying a good set for normal F-150s.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Bill

·
Registered
589 Posts
Bill- the only thing I've seen folks do is buy the raptor version of the upfitter switch and install that given it was designed for the f150 caption counsel; downfall (if you look at it this way) is it will say raptor on it lol

·
Registered
75 Posts
I am having the dealer install them on my FX4. I have not even seen the new truck yet. He is also doing the spray in bed liner. With the help of this forum and others I negotiated and bought the truck all over the internet.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Bill- the only thing I've seen folks do is buy the raptor version of the upfitter switch and install that given it was designed for the f150 caption counsel; downfall (if you look at it this way) is it will say raptor on it lol
I'll have to take a closer look at my counsel and see where it might fit. I'm assuming that it simply installs down into the FX4 submerged pocket forward of the shifter ?

Bill

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'll have to take a closer look at my counsel and see where it might fit. I'm assuming that it simply installs down into the FX4 submerged pocket forward of the shifter ?

Bill
I have seen people put regular switches there so I'm guessing that's also where fords wil go.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Does anyone know of a good looking set of Upfitter Switches, similar to those available on the F250 (and up), that can be integrated into the F-150 by chance ? Specifically, a 2011 F-150 FX4. I'm hoping to add several off road light circuits in the weeks ahead and simply don't like the idea of having to install a bunch of stand-alone toggle switches. The Raptor has them, as do the SuperDuties, but I've had no luck identifying a good set for normal F-150s.

Any pointers would be greatly appreciated.

Respectfully,

Bill
Hi Bill how did your up fitter switches turn out? I'm looking to do the same thing for me 2014 FX4. thanks Dwarren

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
7 Participants
NickPic83
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing