F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi
What do you folks use to provide long term protection for the carpet and cloth seats. I know about scotch guard bit there has got to be better products out there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I just use Weather Tech mats and I apply leather conditioner to my drivers seat, expecially the bolsters. I apply every day. I keep it in door panel

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I just use Weather Tech mats and I apply leather conditioner to my drivers seat, expecially the bolsters. I apply every day. I keep it in door panel
But what about the cloth seats ?

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
My truck went from the dealer to home where I installed seat covers. I purchased the Real Tree or Mossy Oak, they seem to last the longest in the areas that wear when constantly getting in and out and they are cheap enough that I can throw them out and replace them once a year.
I used them first on my plow truck and now on the new truck.
No they will not do much for spills but that has never been a problem for me.

·
Registered
13,052 Posts
I honestly would think seat covers is only option.?
I really don't want to point out the obvious but he had asked about cloth seats. You answered about leather seats. I asked nicely again about cloth seats. I guess I was trying to make a funny slash point out that you misread his question. #1 he could be a she #2 I'm sorry if I offended you unreal. My apologies but .... Nvm. Take it. Learn for it & find my mistakes ie guns ;)

·
Registered
13,052 Posts

Don't beat yourself up. You will have a chance to laugh @ me. Soon. Like now for posting this video haha

·
Administrator
11,045 Posts
Scotch guard them, keep clean them often, be as diligent as possible in keeping stains off of them. I have good luck with an otc product called tuff stuff. Or you can go over to Auto Geek Online for advice from professionals on cleaning or restoring upholstery. They can produce some amazing results.

·
Registered
4 Posts
303 Fabric protectant is the way to go. I use it on my carpet and seats in the truck and it works great. I also use it for all of my outdoor fabrics. the key is to use overlapping passes in light coats and alternate directions....... for instance from left to right,then let dry, then north to south.

·
Registered
14 Posts
303 Fabric protectant is the way to go. I use it on my carpet and seats in the truck and it works great. I also use it for all of my outdoor fabrics. the key is to use overlapping passes in light coats and alternate directions....... for instance from left to right,then let dry, then north to south.
Where do you buy the 303 Fabric stuff?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts