F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are working on a new line of UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valves that will handle any BOOST LEVELS and even the MOST EXTREME TEMPERATURES.

These are going to be optional for all kits and any applications. ( Pressure tested to 100psi. )

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
The UPR Plug n Play™ Check Valve features a fully CNC machined construction and stands up to anything you can throw at it.

UPR Check Valve Features

> 0 PSI Cracking Pressure
> Exclusive Face Seal O-ring
> Operating pressure 0-100 PSI
> Corrosive Resistant Polymer Ball
> Operating Temperature -30° to 400° F
> Designed to Improve PCV system Efficiency

UPR designed this check valve specifically to deal with all the pitfalls of the Ecoboost PCV system and it's many shortcomings
that allow a substantial amount of oil to be sucked into the combustion chamber during normal operation. Moving up to a
better-flowing check valve with proper flow and ZERO cracking pressure.

This has been one of the best PCV system updates we have developed to be just a simple Plug n Play™ installation and
leaves nothing to chance.

UPR Check Valve.jpg

Joe

·
Registered
291 Posts
will these work with with the dvcc + cscc for the 16 F150, any cel lights to worry about, and when will they be available!?!?!?

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
will these work with with the dvcc + cscc for the 16 F150, any cel lights to worry about, and when will they be available!?!?!?
These New UPR Pro-Series Check Valves work with 2011 to 2018 2.3L 2.7L and 3.5L Ecoboost PCV systems. These were developed to allow for a better flowing
system that has a true one-way valve to ensure that the PCV system will perform flawlessly and not sacrifice the primary vacuum source in any way. UPR has
been working on this to be able to run a stand alone WOT vacuum source and just use a UPR or FORD turbo inlet tube so you can maintain any factory parts for
warranty.

The new system will require the UPR billet PCV Valve and the UPR Plug n Play™ Pro-Series™ Billet Check Valve Upgrade.

They will be available Monday.

·
Registered
92 Posts
So no catch can will be needed after this upgrade?

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
This new setup is designed to increase the flow on the dirty side of the system and greatly reduce the amount of back pressure
that gets forced out the clean side when the engine is under any load. This is vital for the best performance and longevity of the
Ecoboost engine.

The New UPR Pro-Series Check Valve and the New UPR Billet PCV Delete have been in testing for the last 7 months. The UPR 2015
Expedition and the UPR 2016 Explorer have proven these to be very solid upgrades at protecting the engine from the trash that
frequents the PCV system.

They will be available as a set and individually.

·
Registered
42 Posts
So this is suppose to replace the check valve that's already inside the line going to the catch can that we already have, ie. UPR Mega Catch can?

·
Vendor
439 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So this is suppose to replace the check valve that's already inside the line going to the catch can that we already have, ie. UPR Mega Catch can?
Yes,

This is an Upgrade that will improve the overall performance and smoothness of the WOT transition and deliver a cleaner boost cure off idle through the entire rpm range.

Joe

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know for sure there is one on the line that comes out of the right side of the intake manifold, just not sure where the other one is.

·
Registered
2 Posts
The New UPR Pro-Series Check Valve and the New UPR Billet PCV Delete have been in testing for the last 7 months.
Hey Joe, I have been doing a lot of research on your catch can, as I have just purchased a 2.7 EB and I’m still unsure of a couple things. Can you explain what the PCV Delete is? Also, is there a concern of any residual oil vapor that passes through the DVCC, although small, getting sucked into the WOT line that was drilled and going into the turbo?

·
Registered
6,721 Posts
There are two check valves if you run the mega. Check valves flow away from both sides of the can.

·
Administrator
7,836 Posts
There are two check valves if you run the mega. Check valves flow away from both sides of the can.
That's what I figured, but I could have swore there was one from the CSS to the airbox as well. Maybe I'm wrong, since I don't open my hood all that much

1 - 20 of 32 Posts