F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
438 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Hey Joe, I have been doing a lot of research on your catch can, as I have just purchased a 2.7 EB and I’m still unsure of a couple things. Can you explain what the PCV Delete is? Also, is there a concern of any residual oil vapor that passes through the DVCC, although small, getting sucked into the WOT line that was drilled and going into the turbo?
UPR Products F150 update for the 2.7L and the 3.5L Ecoboost engines. After substantial testing, we've found there is a definite performance improvement from running a check valve on the clean line from behind the throttle body where the vehicles gets the primary vacuum for evacuating the crankcase and the WOT line where the primary vacuum comes from during Wide Open Throttle evacuation. To get the very best performance and vacuum control we installed the UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valves which react much faster and flow 4X as much as the standard check valves do. This is part of the evolution of the system as we continually test and work on many variables to tune the most out of the system.

I have updated all the test vehicles and many customers have switched to the new UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valves and have reported similar results with crisper response and improved oil collection from the increase in vacuum.

I can be PM'd for details as we are working on a special package for all our enthusiasts to be able to move up and improve the efficiency of their PCV system.

Joe

·
Vendor
79 Posts
Good to here I figured Yall would switch the setup just a matter of testing mine been this way for a while know, but I'v gotta get the pro series valves installed, sounds like a good project this weekend, Joe keep up the good work, also any chance u will offer this kit for the 11-14 guys minus the flow senser as this is the best setup around guys don't fully understand it but under full throttle the kit is evacuating both valve covers this is a huge improvement over the stock way ford does it

Joe were did that thread go I posted in it know I can't find it?
u can message me

·
Registered
1,603 Posts
A better check valve will be awesome, and will definitely help improve things. Thanks Joe.

·
Registered
660 Posts
UPR Products F150 update for the 2.7L and the 3.5L Ecoboost engines. After substantial testing, we've found there is a definite performance improvement from running a check valve on the clean line from behind the throttle body where the vehicles gets the primary vacuum for evacuating the crankcase and the WOT line where the primary vacuum comes from during Wide Open Throttle evacuation. To get the very best performance and vacuum control we installed the UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valves which react much faster and flow 4X as much as the standard check valves do. This is part of the evolution of the system as we continually test and work on many variables to tune the most out of the system.

I have updated all the test vehicles and many customers have switched to the new UPR Pro-Series™ Check Valves and have reported similar results with crisper response and improved oil collection from the increase in vacuum.

I can be PM'd for details as we are working on a special package for all our enthusiasts to be able to move up and improve the efficiency of their PCV system.

Joe
So what's the special package and I'm thinking ordering the monster can with the valves, but do I need two or just one .... or do I NOT need the can anymore and just get these installed? Can you advise. Thanks!

·
Administrator
7,775 Posts
There are two check valves if you run the mega. Check valves flow away from both sides of the can.

BUMP!

Installed the new Pro Series check valves this weekend. Not sure if I installed them right though, do the arrows point AWAY from the can or TOWARDS the can?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts