F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
USAF Ramstein Germany - Code Name - F-URPRIUS

Good morning,

I just ordered a Blue 2013 F-150 FX4 with the "Appearance Package" and "Luxury Package"
4 Door, EcoBoost Engine with the 3.73 rear end.

I am current stationed in South Korea, In August 2013 we will be relocating to Germany where the FX4 will be delivered to me.
I will be hauling my Race Car to events and taking my family on trips all over Europe.

Im looking at upgrading the exhaust and Program tuner , hopefully this will not void my warranty.

I do not have pictures yet as i do not have my truck in hand yet.
But this is one i pulled from the net.

d20346c747f3ad819ae0e2e6e00e9f0ax.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Welcome to the EcoBeast Forum and thank you for your service!

That is a sweet option color combo you picked.

You won't regret your choice, as the EcoBeast is a BadA$$ vehicle.

Jump right in and don't be afraid to ask questions or share your knowledge.

SPPD

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Thank you,

I have seen so many black trucks running around the past couple years, I figured i would change it up a bit.
I would have liked to have had it in green to match my Drag Car, but thats not an option.
I will Plasti-Dip it later on just to see what it would look like.

My other toy is a Toyota Mark II From Japan

2JZ8.jpg 2JZ4.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
229 Posts
Welcome! Thanks for your service!! You will love the ecoboost, great truck. Also looks like you have a badass toy there!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Welcome Aboard brother. Always nice to see more service members onboard here. Very nice truck man. Did you purchase thru AAFES overseas deal? I needed another deployment so i could use that card again but I just couldnt wait lol.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you, I can't wait to get my hands on her!
I'm having her delivered on my Birthday in September.
Yes i went thru AAFES, I liked the fact that is was the rock bottom price to start out with. But it did take me almost a year or research and 3 months of talking to the dealer guys to pull the trigger on the truck looks that I was happy with.

Thank you for the warm welcome guys I really appreciate it

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yea, It's a Little GT-4088r Turbine :)
I will be moving up to a Borg Warner EFR 9180 Twin Scroll here in the near future.

·
Registered
139 Posts
that sounds nice...although I have no idea what your talking about....lol I know nothing about turbos makes/models...lol But Im sure if your like me it will be nasty either way!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Ford Motor Company lost my truck... It was supposed to be delivered here to Germany the beginning of this month.
It has still not arrived. Rent cost is 820 Euro a month. It will not be here for another 45 days.

Could have used my truck for many things up until this point. I am not happy at all.
Not the trucks fault that ford blows as a whole.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I'm not too far from you, I'm sitting off the coast of Malaysia at the moment.

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I've always wanted to drive on the Autobahn.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's not all its cracked up to be. Lots of construction and delays, same as the US.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk now Free

·
Registered
4,658 Posts
LOL, im sitting at 850HP right now, the new turbo will push me to the 1,000HP mark
Have you had it to the track yet and got any 1/4 mile times? (Or can you do that in Korea)?

PS: Your truck looks awesome. Nice color. I bought off the lot, wanted blue or green, had to settle for "Hooker Red".

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Korea didn't have any where to race legally. Here in Germany there are quite a few but the season is over and my car is still on a boat from Japan.

I was going to get black but sadly black is played out, in my opinion anyways. I owned 1 red car... It attracted allot of attention. Unfortunately not the good kind. Lol. But red on an F150 doesn't look bad at all.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk now Free

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
8 Participants
TeamLove
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing