Registered
3,510 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
If you watch much Australian overlanding. That's just far too big for wheeling trails.

Might be alright for deserts and open areas but pretty useless for tight trails.

Most trailers (caravans) they tow are 6-8ft boxes with pop out canvas tenting, outdoor kitchens.

Even those they end up having to winch and snatch just to make tight turns in the trails.

Not to mention the likely 70K plus price tag.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
369 Posts
They Seem to go wherever they want:

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
They Seem to go wherever they want:

Yep they do but watching the guys that go deeper into the bush/ beach trails and still pull their trailers the whole way those full size caravans ain't going to do it. Now if they were setting up a base camp and coming back to that camp everyday after wheeling then the big caravan is fine.

I wish our countries were set up for wheeling like Australia. The US is far better than Canada however.

Oh and we still have the ability to have guns that are better than Single shots lol!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
If you watch much Australian overlanding. That's just far too big for wheeling trails.

Might be alright for deserts and open areas but pretty useless for tight trails.

Most trailers (caravans) they tow are 6-8ft boxes with pop out canvas tenting, outdoor kitchens.

Even those they end up having to winch and snatch just to make tight turns in the trails.

Not to mention the likely 70K plus price tag.

Well it is an Australian Company and was filmed in Australia.

Just thought the concept was cool as I would never do this.

·
Vendor
1,442 Posts

·
Registered
6,628 Posts
Ya I'm pretty sure they are 4" lift max and 35" Tire max.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Game Camera behind my house.

·
Registered
968 Posts
This is going viral right now and I just couldn't resist. I just choked on my coffee!

521 - 540 of 555 Posts
About this Discussion
554 Replies
82 Participants
snakebitten
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing