541 - 555 of 555 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Glacier National Park.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
We did the Highline Trail in Glacier National Park.
It is a 12 mile hike that is just amazing.
Video is kind of long but I couldn't cutout too much.
Marmot and a Mountain Goat starting at the 15 minute mark.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
This is my actual Jeep in the video.
They used mine for RnD work for the B&M Shifters, Flowmaster exhaust and air intake.

MVIMG_20190809_144859-800x450.jpg
MVIMG_20190809_144604-800x450.jpg
6247.jpeg

·
Registered
59 Posts
Yeah, that’s because it doesn’t belong in the car (read truck) forum. I’m sure it’s just me but that is simply garbage that shouldn’t be on this forum.
So I think so. Why is it here? But in any case, if the post has not been deleted, then there is a place to be here for this

·
Administrator
9,503 Posts
Well, this is the off topic forum, so it can stay here as it's on topic for off topic. Lol

It's still garbage though .

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I don't really know how good or bad it is.
I'm an old worn out geezer these days and saw what was probably the subject of the video? I think it's a boodie? Lol

Never even clicked it. (At my age "daughters" are in their 30's and thus little girls to me)

And in Tapatalk, you don't really see where you are in a Forum, so you wouldn't know the thread was in that section that Forums set aside for late-night shenanigans. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
9,503 Posts
I don't really know how good or bad it is.
I'm an old worn out geezer these days and saw what was probably the subject of the video? I think it's a boodie? Lol

Never even clicked it. (At my age "daughters" are in their 30's and thus little girls to me)

And in Tapatalk, you don't really see where you are in a Forum, so you wouldn't know the thread was in that section that Forums set aside for late-night shenanigans. :)

I'm sure you know, but if not, scroll to the top of this topic and it will tell you which subforum you're in.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Nasty Wendy posted that video way back in 2013.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I'm sure you know, but if not, scroll to the top of this topic and it will tell you which subforum you're in.

Not in Tapatalk

At least I never seen it.

But don't worry about me. I ain't offended.
Promise.

·
Administrator
9,503 Posts
Not in Tapatalk

At least I never seen it.

But don't worry about me. I ain't offended.
Promise.

Yeah, it does. I'm in TT. Lol

Scroll ALLLLLL the way up. I'm posting a screen shot. If you can access this on a mobile browser see the attached picture. (I know we can't see it in TT right now.)

If I press the ^^ button that auto scrolls to the beginning, I have to then manually scroll the last 1/4 inch to get the forum heading to display. Otherwise it stops itself at only showing the first post.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I can't see images in Tapatalk currently.

Lol

I did what you instructed though. Thanks

·
Administrator
9,503 Posts
I can't either. If there is an image I want to see bad enough, I'll go to the top right and have it switch over to web view.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
I can't either. If there is an image I want to see bad enough, I'll go to the top right and have it switch over to web view.

Exactly. Except I have only wanted to bad enough twice so far. Lol

My effort level is so low these days. There's very little that I want or NEED enough to work hard for it.

Drives my family (kids mostly) crazy!
Probably because it thwarts their manipulation skillset?

541 - 555 of 555 Posts
About this Discussion
554 Replies
82 Participants
snakebitten
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing