F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
I use 303 Aerospace Protectant. Works really well.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Since I have a Truxedo cover, I use their product. I like it and last a good couple of weeks, even here in SC where it rains every stinking day and with 100% humidity.

AK4wheeler

·
Registered
435 Posts
When it rains, it get cleaned. ;)

Seriously, every few months I throw some Simple Green on it, scrub it down with a broom (not kidding), rinse it off and move on. Just a note, I do not use a broom to clean the truck ... I also have a Truxedo Low Pro, and the current one was on my '11 for a year, and has been on the '15 for almost 2.5 years. When it is clean, it shines like new.

·
Registered
377 Posts
What kind of cover? I have a Bakflip G2 which I believe is fiberglass with some sort or rubberized/ vinyl coating? I've been experimenting with some trim and tire products but none last too long. I scrubbed it well with APC a few times and applied Solution Finish, which restored the black very well, it kind of re-dyed the fibers. I'd like to try DLux on the material for longevity but haven't yet, would probably take a lot of product

·
Registered
48 Posts
Scrub it clean it a soft brush and just warm soap & water, dry, then soak with Maguire's Natural Finish protectant. Let it soak in for an hour or so the clean up/buff out the rest with a clean microfiber. Im not into shiny/greasy looking dressings, just an as new finish.

·
Registered
1,721 Posts
been looking at getting a vinyl cover, good read?

·
Registered
5 Posts
BIOKLEEN PROTECTIVE SPRAY! Been using it for years on the tent ends of our hybrid camper. One coat in the spring one about mid summer and one before the snow flies. Looks like new!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

1 - 14 of 14 Posts