F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so here I go...I found a truck exactly (almost) like what I was looking for, and the end-of-year deals on the 2013's at the time were just too good to pass up...so here's my Sterling Grey 2013 2WD SuperCab with chrome package. I know some people are into chrome, but I personally don't like it for me. At the same time, I kinda didn't want to go with a total "black-out" package either...so I'm doing my own sort of hybrid build mod on this thing. Not going to be doing any racing or anything crazy, but will be doing mild bolt-on performance and appearance mods. As with most of us, it will be one or two mods at a time until I get her like I want her, and then it will be time to start changing things up! :p

Here she is the way she looked when she came home:

2013-12-22 13.59.30.jpg 2013-12-22 13.45.07.jpg 2013-12-22 13.46.31.jpg 2013-12-22 13.46.16.jpg

Next post....on to the mods.....:cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
And one of the easiest ways for anyone to personalize and change the look of their vehicle is a wheel or wheel/tire swap. So I found these puppies in a 20x9 and thought they would look good on my dark grey truck with a few black accents and maybe a little silver to break it up here and there.

2013-12-13 13.45.13.jpg

Because I had to get rid of these 18" chrome wheels and these stupid Michelin mini-van tires that Ford put on this truck.
2013-12-11 07.55.32.jpg

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So bear with me guys, I'm just getting started here. Not everyone will love this truck, but I will. ;) I will get better pics as I go along, but this is what she looks like with a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit, Bushwacker pocket-style flares, (I left them black for now. I have had paint matched sets of these before), and 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on 20x9 wheels with a +1mm offset. It's looking like a 4WD from the front....
F150.jpg

·
Registered
2,513 Posts
So bear with me guys, I'm just getting started here. Not everyone will love this truck, but I will. ;) I will get better pics as I go along, but this is what she looks like with a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit, Bushwacker pocket-style flares, (I left them black for now. I have had paint matched sets of these before), and 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on 20x9 wheels with a +1mm offset. It's looking like a 4WD from the front...
Wow...that escalated quickly! It looks very nice, especially the wheel/tire package. Show us some photos from the front!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
So bear with me guys, I'm just getting started here. Not everyone will love this truck, but I will. ;) I will get better pics as I go along, but this is what she looks like with a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit, Bushwacker pocket-style flares, (I left them black for now. I have had paint matched sets of these before), and 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on 20x9 wheels with a +1mm offset. It's looking like a 4WD from the front....
View attachment 6229
Snap-on truck tool box? My matco box filled with snap-on tools was expensive as hell, how much was that??

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #9

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Huh what you taking about Willis? Lol. ..Only thing flowmaster I have is the tip. Here have a sound clip. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Sorry I notice I had flow pro in my signature. . I had made up that name when I deleted my muffler and resonator and added the 5 inch flowmaster tip. I called it flow pro lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #18

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 596 Posts