F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 20 of 596 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so here I go...I found a truck exactly (almost) like what I was looking for, and the end-of-year deals on the 2013's at the time were just too good to pass up...so here's my Sterling Grey 2013 2WD SuperCab with chrome package. I know some people are into chrome, but I personally don't like it for me. At the same time, I kinda didn't want to go with a total "black-out" package either...so I'm doing my own sort of hybrid build mod on this thing. Not going to be doing any racing or anything crazy, but will be doing mild bolt-on performance and appearance mods. As with most of us, it will be one or two mods at a time until I get her like I want her, and then it will be time to start changing things up! :p

Here she is the way she looked when she came home:

Land vehicle Tire Vehicle Car Automotive tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive tire Tire
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Motor vehicle Automotive exterior
Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Motor vehicle

Next post....on to the mods.....:cool:

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

Reactions: JitsuGuy85

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
And one of the easiest ways for anyone to personalize and change the look of their vehicle is a wheel or wheel/tire swap. So I found these puppies in a 20x9 and thought they would look good on my dark grey truck with a few black accents and maybe a little silver to break it up here and there.

Alloy wheel Tire Rim Spoke Wheel

Because I had to get rid of these 18" chrome wheels and these stupid Michelin mini-van tires that Ford put on this truck.
Tire Alloy wheel Automotive tire Wheel Rim

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So bear with me guys, I'm just getting started here. Not everyone will love this truck, but I will. ;) I will get better pics as I go along, but this is what she looks like with a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit, Bushwacker pocket-style flares, (I left them black for now. I have had paint matched sets of these before), and 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on 20x9 wheels with a +1mm offset. It's looking like a 4WD from the front....
Land vehicle Tire Car Motor vehicle Automotive tire

Reactions: Pinero61

·
Registered
2,630 Posts
So bear with me guys, I'm just getting started here. Not everyone will love this truck, but I will. ;) I will get better pics as I go along, but this is what she looks like with a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit, Bushwacker pocket-style flares, (I left them black for now. I have had paint matched sets of these before), and 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on 20x9 wheels with a +1mm offset. It's looking like a 4WD from the front...
Wow...that escalated quickly! It looks very nice, especially the wheel/tire package. Show us some photos from the front!

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
So bear with me guys, I'm just getting started here. Not everyone will love this truck, but I will. ;) I will get better pics as I go along, but this is what she looks like with a Rough Country 2.5" leveling kit, Bushwacker pocket-style flares, (I left them black for now. I have had paint matched sets of these before), and 305/55/20 Terra Grapplers on 20x9 wheels with a +1mm offset. It's looking like a 4WD from the front....
View attachment 6229
Snap-on truck tool box? My matco box filled with snap-on tools was expensive as hell, how much was that??

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Huh what you taking about Willis? Lol. ..Only thing flowmaster I have is the tip. Here have a sound clip. ..

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

·
Registered
2,407 Posts
Sorry I notice I had flow pro in my signature. . I had made up that name when I deleted my muffler and resonator and added the 5 inch flowmaster tip. I called it flow pro lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
1 - 20 of 596 Posts