Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
WHAT
THE
HECK?!?!?!
@admin Before I went to lunch (3 hours ago), 6 people had voted on this poll that I had just created this morning. And now we have over 900 votes???? Did we get hit by some sort of bot or hacker?

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
looks normal to me.. 7 voters
OF COURSE IT IS!

I knew I should have gotten a screen-grab. There were 907 votes and it essentially made it to where everyone had an equal(ish) percentage of votes.
I swear I'm not making this stuff up! LOL

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
Me too. Only 7 voters and the cheater wheels are still pulling in the support they always will. :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
925 Posts
Me too. Only 7 voters and the cheater wheels are still pulling in the support they always will. :)

Cheater wheels? lol I would never ;) Now those colorful Limited wheels you have collecting dust somewhere might be fit for that term

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
4,826 Posts
Cheater wheels? lol I would never ;) Now those colorful Limited wheels you have collecting dust somewhere might be fit for that term

You do realize I have a standing offer of swap?

I'll even include the stickies that are mounted and you can strip yours naked. :)

So there.

Cheater.

·
Administrator
9,681 Posts
Oh shoot. I assumed since I was a past winner I'm exempt. Don't include me in the drawing, I just like showing off my baby . Y'all still feel free to drop ol' Sexy Sally a thumbs up though!

2016 2.7 4x4 screw

·
Registered
925 Posts
You do realize I have a standing offer of swap?

I'll even include the stickies that are mounted and you can strip yours naked. :)

So there.

Cheater.

Such a tempting offer, but caribou isn’t my style for this truck :) After how long it took me to find a set in decent condition, these Lariat Limited wheels are sticking with me for a while. Might even keep them to throw on the next truck. If I ever decide to part ways with them you and this forum will be the first to know

·
Registered
925 Posts
I up the ante.

Those 22's can be Allwhite you know. Lol

You really know how to twist a guy’s arm Bruce ;)

·
Registered
120 Posts
yeah I saw it too before I left work yesterday. I assumed it was a glitch as they all had 100 + the number of actual votes that had been cast. Seems it worked itself out overnight though.
WHAT
THE
HECK?!?!?!
@admin Before I went to lunch (3 hours ago), 6 people had voted on this poll that I had just created this morning. And now we have over 900 votes???? Did we get hit by some sort of bot or hacker?

·
Administrator
4,074 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah I saw it too before I left work yesterday. I assumed it was a glitch as they all had 100 + the number of actual votes that had been cast. Seems it worked itself out overnight though.
PHEW!!! Thank you for confirming that I'm not crazy....well, I'm crazy, but that I wasn't imagining things on this post. LOL!!!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts