• Poll closed .
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,907 Posts

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Tire chains are cool... but the truck is too clean for this time of year.

·
Registered
1,907 Posts
See that can of bug spray in the upper right corner of my picture? Yeah I know why is it there this time of year? I guess I forgot about it.
It was really windy the other day and it blew off onto the deck. It snowed about 6 inches and it got buried. Not knowing it was there, I ran the snow blower right over it. The Machine starting shaking and a horrible noise came form it. All of a sudden it flew out and the snow blower calmed down and it sounded fine. I saw the can all mangled in the snow pile. I should have taken a picture. It smelled like bug spray for a few days.

·
Registered
6,703 Posts
See that can of bug spray in the upper right corner of my picture? Yeah I know why is it there this time of year? I guess I forgot about it.
It was really windy the other day and it blew off onto the deck. It snowed about 6 inches and it got buried. Not knowing it was there, I ran the snow blower right over it. The Machine starting shaking and a horrible noise came form it. All of a sudden it flew out and the snow blower calmed down and it sounded fine. I saw the can all mangled in the snow pile. I should have taken a picture. It smelled like bug spray for a few days.
Lol! If only I documented everything I have Sucked through the snowblower... I've gone through a lot of shear pins.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts