F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased and attemted the install of my new Wagner IC. After getting it mounted, bottom bracket only...the top bracket sits 2" above the frame rail. Yes the IC is seated properly on bottom bracket with rubber grommets coming thru bottom bracket. Also the trans cooler blocks the IC from sitting back closer to condenser. Even if I was to relocate trans cooler...top braclet still would not mate to top frame rail. Also I am running AFE charge pipe and no way will that fit this IC. Also BOV connection tube is not mating either. Wagner is working on this with me but wanted to see if any of you all have experienced these problems and what you did to resolve them. Wagner has been over the top helpful so not bashing them what so ever. Any help or insight would be appreciated. Had to re-install stock IC as I need my truck. Yes there was a small amount of oil in bottom of stock IC and I do run catch cans!

·
Premium Member
7,099 Posts
Maybe it was designed for a later model F150.

·
Registered
'13 F-150 Kodiac Brown XLT Screw HDPP
180 Posts
I replaced the stock IC with a Wagner IC and it fit in there like a glove. Also upgraded the Tranny cooler in our 2013 XLT Screw.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts