F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Supporting Vendor
551 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For the rest of the Holiday Season we are running a Wagner Intercoolers sale with an additional 5% off from our already guaranteed low price. You can now get the Wagner Intercooler for the cheapest price ever aside from their release special. If you have the dreaded condensation issue or are just looking to upgrade your trucks performance and efficiency then now is the time to do it with a Wagner Intercooler. They are direct boit-in pieces and have in our opinion the best design in the market. Their quality is top notch. Installation can be done in under two hours at home. They also include the factory flange for the 2013-2014 Factory EBOV.

2011-2012 Ecoboost F150:
2011-2012 Ford F-150 Wagner Ecoboost EVO Intercooler

2013-2014 Ecoboost F150:
2013-2014 Ford F-150 Wagner Ecoboost EVO Intercooler

As always if you guys have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
4,661 Posts
Adrian, I am in Canada (BC just north of Washington) ... do you have a way to either send the Wagner Intercooler through USPS or have a place in Washington State that I could drive and do a pickup?

Sending through a courier like FedEx or UPS gets super expensive for the Brokerage Fees. The taxes and duties are cheap. But the Brokerage Fees are killer...sometimes nearly 50% of the original cost.

It is one of the reasons I enjoy doing business with Tracy at RX Performance for his Catch Cans ... they send everything via USPS and the cost is very reasonable.

·
Registered
13,029 Posts
Adrian, I am in Canada (BC just north of Washington) ... do you have a way to either send the Wagner Intercooler through USPS or have a place in Washington State that I could drive and do a pickup?

Sending through a courier like FedEx or UPS gets super expensive for the Brokerage Fees. The taxes and duties are cheap. But the Brokerage Fees are killer...sometimes nearly 50% of the original cost.

It is one of the reasons I enjoy doing business with Tracy at RX Performance for his Catch Cans ... they send everything via USPS and the cost is very reasonable.
Waneta 99114. 6 hours for you. & we could go snowboarding.

Sent from my silver iPad Air 1 in a http://www.red.org/en/ smart case using an app called Tapatalky

1 - 7 of 7 Posts