F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered my new truck Memorial dat weekend. Trading in a 2010 xlt screw 6 1/2 157 wb on a 2013 Xlt screw 6 1/2 157 ecoboost with some extras from w hat the 10 had. I can't wait but will have to.supposedly I will see it the 1st or 2nd week of July.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Details
platinum grey, 2 tone (silver), max tow, Eco, power slider rear window with defrost, rev sensing and camera, grey cloth bench seating, all wrapped in the screw 6 1/2 foot box 157 wb f150.

I wanted to upgrade to the Sony sound but it would ave required a jump to the fx4 or Lariat and 6-8000 more added to the price.

I figured I could upgrade the speakers and add an amped compact sub for a lot less.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I just got mine Thursday. I ordered it April 17, so mine took 2 months, it went quick till the last two weeks. Then found out that it was sitting in a train car for a week waiting to be unloaded that's when I started getting impatient but when I got it all was good and the wait was well worth what I got!

2013 fx4 sterling grey super crew 157 WB luxury package 20" wheels

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just ordered!!! It is going to be the longest 2 months, and it is not making this deployment go any faster, however I will be coming home to a '13 White FX4! Post Pictures when ya get it!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I meant sterling grey not platinum. I am going to miss the Tuxedo black with 2 tone. The family said I had to pick a different color. They poo pooed the Kodak brown and I have coworkers that recently bought silver and blue jeans metallic. The reds, white and green just aren't me! I was told 6-8 weeks when I ordered it. It has been a thought wait especially since I was asked if I could keep the miles down on the 2010 xlt while I waited (I owed the dealer one since they kept my trade value as quoted 6 months ago and quite a few miles ago) I hate driving the old envoy instead of my truck! It should be here soon and being out of state this week on vacation helps.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I ordered mine early february, the dealership messed up my order (gave me a 6.5 box when i wanted the 5.5) so i didnt get the right truck till may 10. then they had my truck for 6 days to do the lift, tires, exhaust, intake, spray in liner, and tonneau cover. 6 days! today, tho, i couldnt be happier!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Getting mine to tow my sports car to/from the track.
Ordered it the last week of May, it's scheduled to be delivered the 1st week of July.

So this weekend, I drove my sports car to my last out of town event before getting my truck. About 4.5 hrs from home.
So far I've been pretty lucky with out of town events, haven't broken my car at the track and have always gotten home without incident.

.... but not this time. Drove the car hard for 2 days, 4 20 minute sessions per day. No issues.
On the way home, about 1.5 hours into my journey, with the A/C on and running around 70, the radiator develops a leak, temp gauge goes up and I pull it over. I limp back into the last town, stopping each time the temp goes up to let it cool down. Small town radiator shop can't fix it, takes a day to get a new one via the auto parts store.
Two days out of work.

Waiting on my ordered Ecoboost, and yes it's killing me.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I bet it's killing you worse. I at least have the 2010 and a spare car. Only missing work this week to vacation in Maine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok I checked my work email and sure enough one from the dealer stating that the truck would be in early and is expected this week. I knew this would happen as Murphy's law likes to harass me occasionally. I am out of town all week on vacation so I can't get it until next week.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well it arrived at the dealer yesterday but I won't be home until late Sunday night. The dealer did send a couple of pics and the sticker to my email for me so that will have to do.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
TexaaLonghorn
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing