F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my new truck Memorial dat weekend. Trading in a 2010 xlt screw 6 1/2 157 wb on a 2013 Xlt screw 6 1/2 157 ecoboost with some extras from w hat the 10 had. I can't wait but will have to.supposedly I will see it the 1st or 2nd week of July.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Details
platinum grey, 2 tone (silver), max tow, Eco, power slider rear window with defrost, rev sensing and camera, grey cloth bench seating, all wrapped in the screw 6 1/2 foot box 157 wb f150.

I wanted to upgrade to the Sony sound but it would ave required a jump to the fx4 or Lariat and 6-8000 more added to the price.

I figured I could upgrade the speakers and add an amped compact sub for a lot less.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I meant sterling grey not platinum. I am going to miss the Tuxedo black with 2 tone. The family said I had to pick a different color. They poo pooed the Kodak brown and I have coworkers that recently bought silver and blue jeans metallic. The reds, white and green just aren't me! I was told 6-8 weeks when I ordered it. It has been a thought wait especially since I was asked if I could keep the miles down on the 2010 xlt while I waited (I owed the dealer one since they kept my trade value as quoted 6 months ago and quite a few miles ago) I hate driving the old envoy instead of my truck! It should be here soon and being out of state this week on vacation helps.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok I checked my work email and sure enough one from the dealer stating that the truck would be in early and is expected this week. I knew this would happen as Murphy's law likes to harass me occasionally. I am out of town all week on vacation so I can't get it until next week.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Well it arrived at the dealer yesterday but I won't be home until late Sunday night. The dealer did send a couple of pics and the sticker to my email for me so that will have to do.

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.