F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a grey or black leather center jump seat for a 2014 F150. Please let me know if you have one sitting around. Thanks.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
PS. I have a very nice grey & black center console with gun vault safe for trade.

·
Registered
2016 Ford F-150 XLT 2.7 Ecoboost 3.55 Axle
918 Posts
PS. I have a very nice grey & black center console with gun vault safe for trade.
You talking about the middle seat up front?

·
Registered
918 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
I looked into putting a console in my 2013 that had the a/c vents to the rear seat in It. and found it’s not a direct swap. The whole dash panel would need to be swapped as where the vent trim goes is a different angle. Leaving a big gap. But if your using that small console no a/c trim it might not match up to the dash flush anyways And you might be good. It’s hard to explain this.

·
Registered
918 Posts
I looked into putting a console in my 2013 that had the a/c vents to the rear seat in It. and found it’s not a direct swap. The whole dash panel would need to be swapped as where the vent trim goes is a different angle. Leaving a big gap. But if your using that small console no a/c trim it might not match up to the dash flush anyways And you might be good. It’s hard to explain this.
No I get what your saying. Idk if I want to do it. I watched a video and it looks kinda involved, plus there’s more parts you have to buy.

Reactions: EcoXLT
1 - 8 of 8 Posts