F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
@Chris H and I are assuming the duties of moderating the TOTM thread but we want to solicit your ideas for each month so we can say that this this thread is 100% member run. :)

Give us some suggestions and we will implement them the best we can. Keep in mind that we want each month's theme to be as open as possible to make sure that all members have a chance to participate and show off their ride.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Off topic for a sec. so what happens to last month? How do we/they have to vote? and if so, how? .

I’ll try to think of some cool stuff. How about all the same back ground. Whether it’s a river, bridge, etc, etc, just a idea. Not everyone has a trailer to pull.

2012 screw 3.5L

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
@Chris H and I are assuming the duties of moderating the TOTM thread but we want to solicit your ideas for each month so we can say that this this thread is 100% member run. :)

Give us some suggestions and we will implement them the best we can. Keep in mind that we want each month's theme to be as open as possible to make sure that all members have a chance to participate and show off their ride.
First of all, the thread should be either a sticky, or have the poll somewhere easily seen.
Seems last month got lost somewhere. I can't even find it myself.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
The April poll is currently a sticky in the "All New F150 of the Month" subforum.

Like Clark said, we're looking for theme ideas. I'd prefer to keep the themes fairly broad so we don't exclude people. I told Clark the next month should be "lowered white trucks" but he said that didn't include enough people. Party pooper.

·
Premium Member
817 Posts
Some suggestions:

Aftermarket Wheels TOTM
Biggest Tire TOTM
Drag Stip Pics Only TOTM
Off The Pavement TOTM
Rainy Day TOTM
Snow DAY TOTM
At the Beach TOTM

Just some ideas.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You could do a 4x4 month & a 2wd month... kinda hard for us 4x2 guys to compete with 4x4 in a lot of different catagories. Just this newbies .02 worth :)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Some suggestions:

Aftermarket Wheels TOTM
Biggest Tire TOTM
Drag Stip Pics Only TOTM
Off The Pavement TOTM
Rainy Day TOTM
Snow DAY TOTM
At the Beach TOTM

Just some ideas.
And you can add to that.

Engine bay pics only TOTM
Show me your rear TOTM.
Dirtiest TOTM
Hooters girl on the hood TOTM (hell ya!!).

2012 screw 3.5L

·
Administrator
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keep 'em coming guys. Here's some ideas that we have thrown around:

July- Patriotic / red-white-blue theme
October- In or near a pumpkin patch
November- fall / Thanksgiving themed
December- Christmas / Boxing day themed
January- Truck in the snow
etc.......