F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ive searched and read reviews yet this floor liner purchase is driving me nuts!

Husky has the two types, Weather beater and the x-act fit. I was leaning toward one of these two but I'm just not sure.

The weather tech is great, no doubt but are they that much better than the Husky?

Looking for input here.

Fitting these to a Super crew 2015 Lariat F150 4x4

Thanks,
Brian

·
Registered
1,322 Posts
Up north in the patch every rig rocket save for one had the husky's and they all curled. The truck with the weathertech's didn't. It could have been an age thing, but I think its materials. They're clearly different if you see them up close in person.

·
Registered
302 Posts
I have the Husky X-Act fit. Thick, rubbery, they stay put and hold a good amount of NH winter chit. No curling.

Reactions: Debbie

·
Registered
556 Posts
Husky x-act.. Fit way better than weather techs that I have had.. Best mod I have done to the truck

Reactions: Debbie

·
Registered
823 Posts
I have the husky's exact fit after having weathertech in prior vehicle. i don't think the huskies are obviously better or worse than the weather techs. despite what looks like an "exact fit" neither of them really are perfect but they both work great once you get over the annoyance that its not as good a fit as they promise, but still pretty dang good. reason i went with the huskey is because on the rear of the supercab theirs only goes "up to" the edge of the rear seat and lines up nicely with a box underneath the seat and subwoofer if you have the sony audio. check out the rear setups if you want the mat to go all the way back and a box on top of it, or up to it. thats an actual design difference that might make up your mind either way

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Love my Huskys, perfect fit and not slippery when wet

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
I have the Husky classics front, back and center hump. I loved them in my last truck, but in this one the fit kinda sucks and the ones in the front shift around a lot.

If I did it again I would probably do the exact fits.

·
Registered
81 Posts
I also prefer the weathertech mainly because they are a hard plastic instead of rubber and my heel doesn't wear a hole through them lol

·
Premium Member
3,087 Posts
still like my rugged ridge because it keeps everything in the mat and not the down the side of truck or carpet. just use sponge to get mud and water out or just take out and wash. I like the fit and looks also. but the weather tech's are better built though (thickness) not sure about husky's
IMG_0736.JPG

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Weather Tech in everything I own.

Reactions: Ky_stryker

·
Registered
888 Posts
The hardest thing I had to do with my weathertech was cut a big box hole out of it for the rear sub, not liking cutting something like that, but they work well and though unlike the above picture mine has a load of dirt and pebbles from my son's soccer shoes, better on it than the carpet I guess. Fit is really good also.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thank you for all the replies! The pictures sure help. Anyone see those Michilin mats? Kinda pricy

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,509 Posts
I also prefer the weathertech mainly because they are a hard plastic instead of rubber and my heel doesn't wear a hole through them lol
I've had the husky liners in the super duty since 04. Hardly any wear and that truck has 10 years of winters and snowplowing under it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
No experience with the Husky sets, but I bought some Weather techs and am very disappointed. POS is a term that comes to mind. They do not fit well, the edges are all curled, front and rear. They don't match up with the plastic and the retaining clips leave a lot to be desired. I have the Husky center hump cover and it seems nice, but the material doesn't seem as nice. The fit on the Husky hump liner was 100% though. I would buy the Husky Weather beaters if I were going to do it again. I have heard that for 2015 the weather techs fit are horrible. She shop I got my mats from had a set for a 15 that they showed me in the cab and it seems like they were from a different truck entirely. I would not recommend any weathertech product. Period.

·
Registered
556 Posts
Husky X-act contours fit absolutely perfect in my 15.. The only small complaint that I have is it covers up some of my PLATINUM doorsill .. Worth every penny

Reactions: Ky_stryker
1 - 20 of 71 Posts