F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just thought I'd share.....I took the truck up to the local truck stop to get a idea what it weighed. It's a 2013 fx4 short bed super crew fully loaded and bed lined.
Total weight fully fueled up and 2.5 passengers ( 360 lbs of passengers ) was 6420.
I weighed the truck to get an idea of my payload. I'm looking into getting and enclosed trailer and wanted to have an idea what I could really tow with in safety specs.

·
Registered
197 Posts
Good work

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hauled an old fence to the dump, and used the scale on the way out.

6330 lbs w/1/2 tank of gas, my 210 lbs and a SnugTop truck cap (+/- 200 lbs)

FX4 S-Crew loaded.

Seems pretty consistent!

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
My truck with my rather portly self in it weighed 6368 lbs the last time I weighed it at the dump. That's with probably about an extra 100 lbs of crap too though...

·
Registered
6,321 Posts
Woof, i wonder what mine weights with the 6.5' bed. I was thinking with the cap it weighed ~6400 lbs but its probably a bit higher than that.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Mine weighed 6280 lbs with three/fourths tank of gas and my bedcover and my skinny ass in the seat. There were a few tools in the back as well. Truck specs in sig.

·
Registered
5 Posts
New here and I was browsing threads and saw this one. I just weighed my truck 2 days ago so I thought I would reply.

2016 Platinum EB with me on board 5680 lbs per cat scale

·
Registered
2,229 Posts
7100. I mean, the scale could be off a little. But darn that's heavy.

2013 crew cab. Two car seats. 310 pounds of me and the dog. Truck box.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts