F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
860 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We would like to welcome Ecoboost Power Parts as an official vendor of F150Ecoboost.net. Be sure to check out their website @ Ecoboost Power Parts!

·
Registered
805 Posts
Guys I joined up to share some intercooler love for the F150's (and soon turbos!)

For now here's some intercooler pron for you!
:)
I should have pricing tomorrow but here's the info! I'll be putting up a group buy the second I have official pricing.
Front mounted intercooler upgrade. Direct replacement stock location unit. Garrett high density cores. Supports 800HP. Works on all years for the F150 Ecoboost trucks.

This dyno is with their upgraded turbos and intercooler on a very mild 91 octane tune with stock fuel system.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Awesome looking intercooler! I'm very interested in the pricing on that unit. Has this seemed to pretty much eliminate the moisture problem as well? Great news that it fits the 13s as well!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Not bad and welcome to the forum! I am curious about your turbo upgrades. What do you do to them, what materials and what numbers do you see increase? Got any pics of them and the Dyno graphs?

EDIT: I would also like to see pics of it installed (intercooler). Those are some impressive numbers.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Turbo information will be coming within a week according to my latest info. The dyno above is with the turbos and intercooler on a very mild 91 octane tune on stock fuel system.

·
Registered
805 Posts
This is the ATP Turbo truck running at the track with the turbos and intercooler installed.
With meth and an agressive tune this is a solid mid/low 12 second 1/4 mile truck.

·
Registered
805 Posts
Just FYI my Flex put down 459/521 to the wheels this last Friday, making it currently the highest HP Ecoboosted vehicle that is known.
I have a set of ATP turbos coming for my Flex to hopefully put it over 600WHP soon. The key is I have an auxiliary fuel system with 6 injectors, I'm working on a way to supplement the F150 fueling to support additional power as well (as are others)

·
Registered
394 Posts
Welcome as a site supporter!

·
Registered
1,625 Posts
Just FYI my Flex put down 459/521 to the wheels this last Friday, making it currently the highest HP Ecoboosted vehicle that is known.
I have a set of ATP turbos coming for my Flex to hopefully put it over 600WHP soon. The key is I have an auxiliary fuel system with 6 injectors, I'm working on a way to supplement the F150 fueling to support additional power as well (as are others)
So you dyno'd 459/521 with the stock turbos? How much boost? Sounds like progress in the right areas airflow and fuel. Keep us posted on the availability.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Current price on atp's web site is $9,999.00 for the intercooler!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
805 Posts
So you dyno'd 459/521 with the stock turbos? How much boost? Sounds like progress in the right areas airflow and fuel. Keep us posted on the availability.
Stock turbos with a compressor wheel upgrade on my Flex, not an F150 but same motor. My turbos are much smaller however. :)

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Holy smokes, I just about fell out of my chair. Looks Like a really interesting piece. Holding place should have been $0,000.00 HaHa.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I've been a customer of theirs for years and they always do that. They build the web page and tech info and put $9,999.00, it's it $0 people will order it. :)

·
Registered
805 Posts
Has it solved the condensation issue?
That I don't know and no testing was done to look at that issue. There's lots of ideas floating around about what actually causes it and a few things are looking at the intake and the intake draw in air.

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
Apparently I never welcomed you haha. Welcome!

So much boost it broke my hand eH

1 - 18 of 18 Posts