F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
5 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome! We are so happy to be apart of this forum community. Any product related questions you may have are more than welcome and we look forward to seeing what everyone is doing!

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Thank you for the warm welcome! We are so happy to be apart of this forum community. Any product related questions you may have are more than welcome and we look forward to seeing what everyone is doing!
Perfect timing!

I've got a 2011 Super crew on a 4" BDS lift.

The lift blocks have bump stop wings on them for the OEM bumpstop to hit rather than the axle.

Can I use the FR150D and just use them to the lift block bump wing or should I use your new style say for the 15+ with the U bolt bump plate that you bolt on and then cut the bump plate wing off the lift block?

·
Vendor
5 Posts
Perfect timing!

I've got a 2011 Super crew on a 4" BDS lift.

The lift blocks have bump stop wings on them for the OEM bumpstop to hit rather than the axle.

Can I use the FR150D and just use them to the lift block bump wing or should I use your new style say for the 15+ with the U bolt bump plate that you bolt on and then cut the bump plate wing off the lift block?
Hey @winchested, thanks for welcoming us to the forum. Alway great to be greeted by fellow Canadians.

Do the wings that come with that BDS lift bring the bumpstop back to OEM height? If so use part # FR1504D, assuming you’ve got the 4x4 model. If it’s the 2 wheel drive model use FR1502D.

If your OEM bumpstop isn’t back at stock height after installing that BDS lift we can create a custom kit for you.

·
Registered
7,309 Posts
Hey @winchested, thanks for welcoming us to the forum. Alway great to be greeted by fellow Canadians.

Do the wings that come with that BDS lift bring the bumpstop back to OEM height? If so use part # FR1504D, assuming you’ve got the 4x4 model. If it’s the 2 wheel drive model use FR1502D.

If your OEM bumpstop isn’t back at stock height after installing that BDS lift we can create a custom kit for you.
Oh heck thanks! Y'all are great. I've got some measurements to make but I'm thinking it does bring it back to the OEM height.

Cheers!

Hope you and your family hold up well in this freedom robbing lockdown!

Reactions: Timbren-Industries

·
Vendor
5 Posts
Oh heck thanks! Y'all are great. I've got some measurements to make but I'm thinking it does bring it back to the OEM height.

Cheers!

Hope you and your family hold up well in this freedom robbing lockdown!
Yeah, this lockdown is a major buzzkill. Time to take up scrabble.

If you’re unsure whether you're at OEM height, give our customer service team a call or hop on a Live Chat with them on our website. They’re pros and can determine if you’re at stock height or if you need a custom kit.

Stay safe out there!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts