F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate to say it but,

I sold my 2017 3.5EB lariat on friday after going in to get an oil change. I found something I liked, had massive equity on my loan and traded for a 2018 Mustang Gt. I loved my truck but i really couldnt afford that vehicle, surprisingly my insurance went down and I only owe a few thousand on the 'Stang. Its been fun, but I tender my resignation and assume control of 460hp lol. Have fun Guys and Gals.

-Paul

·
Registered
2,793 Posts
Congrats on the new car, OP.

Good luck with the Mustang! Enjoy. Payment free is awesome!
Amen. I paid my truck off in 2014 and I have zero desire to pick up another monthly payment.

Maybe when the wife's Transit is paid off, we'll pick up a fun smaller car (Mustang, Audi S-something) for those occasions when it's just us and one or two kids.

·
Registered
3,730 Posts
That's sweet! Anyone of these would be justification for cheating on the Boost-lol
Congrats on the Stang....

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
811 Posts
Enjoy your new ride !!!

·
Registered
314 Posts
Pics or it didnt happen

·
Registered
3,937 Posts
I hate to say it but,

I sold my 2017 3.5EB lariat on friday after going in to get an oil change. I found something I liked, had massive equity on my loan and traded for a 2018 Mustang Gt. I loved my truck but i really couldnt afford that vehicle, surprisingly my insurance went down and I only owe a few thousand on the 'Stang. Its been fun, but I tender my resignation and assume control of 460hp lol. Have fun Guys and Gals.

-Paul
Congrats on the new whip!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts