F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New here, on a couple of F150 forums in which I think I've made 3 posts. Seems like a better spot for info... at least traffic-wise. Like all forums, the search thing sucks (or I just haven't mastered key words) so I'll be lurking and dragging through instead of making a bunch of new threads for stuff that's already been covered.

Bought a 2019 Oxford White STX - 3.5L Eco, 4x4, crew, 6.5' bed in May... spent a lot of time looking for this rig and working the dealers against eachother... turns out this was the only one available in the state and I got it. Also has max tow package, running boards, tailgate step, and spray in bedliner.

So far I have Rough Country seat covers front/rear, random rear seat storage thing off Amazon, Weathertech bug and window deflectors, Gator soft tonneu from Amazon, and Husky rear wheelwell liners that I can't seem to get around to installing... window tint is next on the list, but I'm being cheap so who knows when... also going to throw a big black tip on the exhaust and paint everything else you can see black... then do red/black emblems, maybe even get the custom "EcoBeast" fancy ones... Considering doing my own catch can as I'm not super happy with the aftermarket options... (anyone got a link to a good DIY?)

Once my warranty runs out, I'm going to tune... maybe lift... but definitely new wheels/tires around the same time (hopefully it coincides with my stock tires needing replaced)... thinking 17" tires (lookin' HARD at Fuel Zephyr's in red, but it might be too much for me - I'm not a flashy guy) with the biggest tires I can fit depending on what I decide on the lift... digging the MPG's now... don't want to screw that up so might keep it all relatively stock. I'm local to MPT, so I'll probably end up there for the tuning...

·
Registered
1,757 Posts
welcome fellow booster!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts