What’s on your walls?
Here’s my home office wall decor:

Picture frame Building Interior design Chair Art

Picture frame Map World Wood Rectangle

Picture frame Plant Chair Art Wood

Reactions: butthead

· Registered
853 Posts
The closest thing I have man cave would be my garage. I don't have any easily accessible pictures at the moment but there is a poster of Michael Jordan, a Metallica poster, a giant poster of Owen field (oh use football stadium), and general storage devices. I may try to get some pictures this weekend.

· Moderstrator
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Garage walls:
The clock I made out of a wagon wheel and old license plates (most were mine).
Wheel Picture frame Interior design Tire Automotive design

Cardboard Mickey car serves as a rear door protector - kiddo exits Mom’s Highlander here.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Car Automotive lighting

A couple real historic maps of my part of the county. Shows the area before much of my subdivision was built.

Rectangle World Art Font Event

· Registered
853 Posts
Is Texas the only state where the residents fly state flags instead of national ones?

I like the decor. Shows a lot of pride in your home state, for sure.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Most likely. They are a bit delusional and fantasize about leaving the union.

· Moderstrator
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Is Texas the only state where the residents fly state flags instead of national ones?

I like the decor. Shows a lot of pride in your home state, for sure.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
USA flag is outside! Took this picture just now as proof.

Tire Sky Land vehicle Wheel Car

· Registered
693 Posts
No pics from me as I just moved into the new office at home. My old office 'art' is being transitioned. It includes a 400 year old Chinese Broadsword with a solid Jade handle and a Silver and jewel encrusted scabbard. A Taiwanese short sword. A high quality replica Katana and a Wakizashi and a separate Katana. There is also the Aboriginal Boomerang and a African War Club.

Yeah, yeah, I know, I need to get some pictures up ... Working on getting the office finished - waiting for the heater/ac splitter to be installed in a couple of weeks before I start decorating the walls.

· Premium Member
669 Posts
  • Love
Reactions: Boatwaco

· Registered
2017 F150 XL 2WD 2.7, with some extra stuff!
2,130 Posts
Tire Wheel Smile Vehicle Helmet

My mancave/garage! The mechanic is several years older now. Apartment life does have limitations.
Building Clothes hanger Retail Sportswear Market
was dominated with paddling and camping gear for a long time,
Wood Interior design Table Tool Workbench

has seen it's share of smallbore gunsmithing,
Automotive tire Cabinetry Wood Shelf Tableware
the obvious automotive stuff,
Wood Food Cookware and bakeware Cooking Gas
Food Tableware Ingredient Recipe Kitchen utensil
and on rainy days a kitchen for some grilling or Dutch Oven shrimp/sausage jambalaya with cheddar biscuits. KM

PS: First photo got me sidetracked some, walls!?!? One side is shown full of camp stuff. The bench at the end.
Font Circle Electronic device Button Event
Opposite the camping gunk is a bunch of targets, and a custom map I made of the BWCA and Quetico that I have extensively paddled.
Wheel Tire Art Map Line
KM

· Registered
'21 3.5
205 Posts
The closest thing I have man cave would be my garage. I don't have any easily accessible pictures at the moment but there is a poster of Michael Jordan, a Metallica poster, a giant poster of Owen field (oh use football stadium), and general storage devices. I may try to get some pictures this weekend.
It's still okay to say field!

· Moderstrator
3,079 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BTW - I get my flags from either the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Texas House of Representatives (Texas flags) or through my US Senator’s office flag request system (USA flags). Cost a few bucks but you can have the flags flown on a specific date for you too.

Font Handwriting Circle Rectangle Paper

· Registered
853 Posts
BTW - I get my flags from either the Sergeant-at-Arms of the Texas House of Representatives (Texas flags) or through my US Senator’s office flag request system (USA flags). Cost a few bucks but you can have the flags flown on a specific date for you too.

View attachment 184969
Given your respect for your state and national flag I think you and I would get along really well if we lived close by. I respect your respect.

Sent from my Pixel 6 Pro using Tapatalk

· Premium Member
3,237 Posts
If I had a man cave this would be hanging on the wall, a definite requirement.
Along with a full keg of your favorite beverage I might add🍺🍻 Things just didn’t work out for me getting a man cave with me moving all the time and burning the candle at both ends.
Brown Plumbing fixture Tap Bathroom Toilet

1 - 19 of 19 Posts