·
Registered
7 Posts
i use this stuff

14543d1390507778-k-n-airfilter-blinker-fluid.jpg

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Not sure this is fitting on an f150 fourm . please copy and paste over to Mercedes, Audi, and BMW owners lol

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
I used prestone in the past, but have since changed to RainX, it just works better in the rain and fog.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I feel like this is the 10th time this joke has been mentioned here.

·
Registered
6,517 Posts
:)

Blinker fluid is right next to the radiator caps for air cooled engines at the auto parts stores.
Across from the muffler bearings. Near the stainless steel kinuten valves.

- Stage3-UPR-LET racing league winner!

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
MY mechanic that works on my vw bus said my coolant was mixing with my blinker fluid. Said he he would flush the system and replace all the related hoses that were dry rotted, for 600 and could get it done in a day:D dose any one think this is a good price?

·
Registered
1,546 Posts
OEM here....keepin the warranty.

Reactions: donuts31

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
I would do it my self but after the over filling sturgle changing the oil on my BMW I'm second guessing my self.

·
Registered
98 Posts
I have found the blinker fluid management system on these trucks to be rather poorly designed.
I've added a secondary blinker fluid filtration system which seems to help. Now I just buy whatever fluid is on sale. :p

·
Registered
2,595 Posts

Haha! I love this guy. Been watching his videos for near a year now.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Folks, please stick to the original topic which is to start another thread war but this time on blinker fluid.

Amsoil worshippers, where are you?

·
Registered
98 Posts
Donuts31
Does this synthetic stuff work with the 4-way flashers as well?
For generations my family has used "Dino" blinker fluid without any trouble.
I even had to leave my old Ford Maverick on the side of the road with the 4-ways going for 12 hours and the fluid still looked clean!

Just not sure it's worth $1 per gallon more than the stuff I've been using for years

1 - 20 of 66 Posts