F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I didnt see one of these threads. We have "what does it look like", "what did you do with it" and "what did you do to it" threads.

So I want to know what did you buy for your truck today?

Me, I just placed my order with Stage3 for the Bilstein 6112 front and 5160. Paid $899 plus tax. Looking forward to providing a full review!

Also fed it with $60 worth of 93.

Remember, a picture is worth a thousand words!

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Nice kit!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
171 Posts
Almost looks too nice to put under truck...

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
You could add what you paid for the thing you bought for your truck. If you want. That way we can see if it’s possible to afford it.

·
Registered
5,201 Posts
Bilstein, make 6112's for the 2014!

Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Someday I’m going to do Bilsteins.
Why did I think you already did? (Recently)

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Why did I think you already did? (Recently)

I don’t know. Maybe somebody’s truck like mine. I’m so afraid of the iwe’s suddenly go bad after that install. Sadly I’m still raked.

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
I don’t know. Maybe somebody’s truck like mine. I’m so afraid of the iwe’s suddenly go bad after that install. Sadly I’m still raked.
I looked quickly. I think it was because you were asking prices for install.

I guess I thought you had them and was deciding on where to take your business.

Reactions: EcoXLT

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
1,338 Posts
Pumped it $75 of 93 E10. Exxon

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
This was awhile ago but I did buy it for my truck. $1500 to transform the front of my truck. I painted to match FX4 grill, 6000k hid headlights. Love the white light output but Ford totally blew it on the getting the light pattern to the sides of the road. Not pictured is some Morimoto XB fogs. Another $130. I’m only posting this because it was my 2nd favorite mod I did to my truck.

474F7A93-03C1-4451-B47B-E14A6C268476.jpeg
1E476166-3B9D-461E-A2A4-A143EE2DD43D.jpeg

·
Registered
6 Posts
I ordered a 13 inch antenna and a set of black Gorilla lug nuts. The factory Ford antenna hits my garage door every time I pull in or out of the garage. And I don't know what Ford was thinking when they designed the Lariat black appearance package. There is no chrome at all on the exterior of the truck, even the Ford ovals are blacked out, then they put chrome lug nuts on the truck????

·
Registered
12 Posts
I ordered a 13 inch antenna and a set of black Gorilla lug nuts. The factory Ford antenna hits my garage door every time I pull in or out of the garage. And I don't know what Ford was thinking when they designed the Lariat black appearance package. There is no chrome at all on the exterior of the truck, even the Ford ovals are blacked out, then they put chrome lug nuts on the truck????
Got a part# for those lug nuts? I've been thinking about swapping mine.

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
1,338 Posts

Reactions: Maui4x4

·
Registered
437 Posts
Mine did the exact same thing, did this a few days ago. I used a cutoff wheel, pulled the ball off the cut end, filed 1/2 inch of the good end to accommodate the ball, used lock tight and a few good bench smacks, touch up with black paint. Went through the car wash yesterday...no drama.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
7,375 Posts
Others would say "tune" or "CAC" or "Rim/Tires" as the first mod on a new F150

But I'm convinced that the OEM F150 3.5EB is already a magnificent running truck, and thus the weak spot to address first IS what those boxes contain!

#de-Buickmytruck

1 - 20 of 33 Posts