F150 Ecoboost Forum banner
41 - 60 of 286 Posts
This was awhile ago but I did buy it for my truck. $1500 to transform the front of my truck. I painted to match FX4 grill, 6000k hid headlights. Love the white light output but Ford totally blew it on the getting the light pattern to the sides of the road. Not pictured is some Morimoto XB fogs. Another $130. I’m only posting this because it was my 2nd favorite mod I did to my truck.

View attachment 168079 View attachment 168080
Nice upgrades! We'll work on buddy's new Ecoboost project after we finished installing the bumper and winch from 4Wheelonline on the current Wrangler project and clear the garage! Guess he'll like that looks and facelift.

No. Sprayed it off, sudsed it down, rinsed it off. Didn’t know I was supposed to do anything else.
I assumed by the post and look of your truck picture in another place that you payed for a crazy detail, my apologies.

My resonator-delete pipe from SPD arrived today. Should get it installed next week. Then I'll upload the SCT X4 from Stage 3.
Could you post a video after of start up and some runs? I was wondering about something like this, might just get two big resonators to replace my cats since I live in a non emissions state.

I assumed by the post and look of your truck picture in another place that you payed for a crazy detail, my apologies.

Could you post a video after of start up and some runs? I was wondering about something like this, might just get two big resonators to replace my cats since I live in a non emissions state.
Will try - want to take videos before and after for comparison plus check interior db levels as well.

Reactions: Maui4x4

Just adding a little more to that “Hey, look over here” factor. Beautiful day for a fun little install.

Just bought a pair of bilstein 5100s for the rear....installing today!!! Yahoo!

Also bought an Autometer vacuum/boost gauge. Hope to get that installed today too!!!

Some expensive fuel....... whats the deal!

Reactions: Arkansas Eco
Cheapo upgrade--tailgate lift assist. Should have come as OEM
My tailgate recently started to do this on its own. Its a 2014 without an assist [emoji23]

Reactions: Arkansas Eco
Mishimoto intercooler arrives tomorrow, can’t wait! I think I’m more excited about this than anything I’ve done to the truck (well maybe except the tune) and it’s not even a power adder. Just nice to know the truck will be a little happier on hot days.

Reactions: Sirikenewtron
I’ve been bad again 😍

Ordered 12 qts. of Motorcraft Mercon LV. I'm eyeballing the PML transmission pan since it has a drain plug; that way I can do a couple of additional drain-and-fills after the filter replacement. Dorman makes a cheap pan with a drain plug but the reviews aren't great. Anyone have experience with these?

Over the Weekend, got my Factory wheels painted Black & ordered an undercover swing case !

Attachments

Have 2 swing cases sitting in my garage that my father in law gave me that were on his 14 but I've got a 16. I hope they will work or I'll contact swing case and see if there's a bracket that attaches to the truck for the 16 if the body has changed. Don't think the case design has changed at all just the bracket.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

41 - 60 of 286 Posts