Premium Member
9,089 Posts
That truck strikes a pose everytime

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
That truck strikes a pose everytime
Thanks as always It Must be the dog lol. It went without a bath for 7weeks, with one week at PCB had to get salt spay off. Need to get Darrel to help with the motor home tho for the tall spots 👣
got a new front cover for it👍 (Wife's idea)

Reactions: Arkansas Eco

·
Premium Member
9,089 Posts
The wife sounds like just the right amount of un-seriousness. Or what I mean is.....

I married an amazing 24 year young lady. At 50, she was simply the coolest woman I had ever known. That front cover fits my point perfectly.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,086 Posts
I see big foot. In the trees.
Darn!!! He got out again!!!!! Lol No that’s Darrel our security guard to detour trespassers, he needed a job. Haven’t had one yet, must be working!!!

Reactions: EcoXLT

·
Premium Member
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 EgoBeast SuperCrew 4X4, 3.55 axles, 9.75" w/elocker
2,838 Posts
New harness plugs, lenses, and DIode Dynamics LED's for the rear bumper.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Reactions: TurboGT

·
Registered
665 Posts
Truck’s got 103K miles so I pulled the upstream O2 sensors. It took most of my time finding where bank one terminated and getting to the connector. I tried YouTube for some help locating the connector but all the videos were for bank two. Finally traced down the connector back by transmission on top of two other wire looms. What a bugger to get access to the connector to unplug it. Sensors came out fairly easy, mostly by hand after I got them cracked loose. Soaked them with ATF and some cool temp paint reducer for a a couple days. Not doing the downstream.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Added the tailgate strut for soft opening. Replaced the hinge and added the strut under the tail light.

Was a pain in the rear getting the lower T50 bolt to come out. Used my longest 3/8” ratchet as my Milwaukee impact stubby wouldn’t even budge it.

Took longer than expected but seems to be working great!

With little kids I like the assist on lowering for when they open it up.

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Operation black out continues...
Cool LP blocker. PoPo don’t mind round your area ?
I like the brushed chrome look of the tailgate placard or whatever it’s called. Now if it was a black truck ...

·
Premium Member
2,838 Posts
Added the tailgate strut for soft opening. Replaced the hinge and added the strut under the tail light.

Was a pain in the rear getting the lower T50 bolt to come out. Used my longest 3/8” ratchet as my Milwaukee impact stubby wouldn’t even budge it.

Took longer than expected but seems to be working great!

With little kids I like the assist on lowering for when they open it up.
I love mine and yes for that reason among others !

Reactions: GTXLT

·
Registered
469 Posts
Anyone have a tailgate antitheft lock. I removed my tailgate recently and can't get the lock to clamp tight like it was before removal.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
223 Posts
Got the mishimoto intercooler in! It’s definitely high quality and makes the stock unit look pathetic, I’ve seen a million side by side pics but to see it yourself in person I’m blown away by the size difference. Another note for anybody considering one, although it’s a straightforward chop-and-swap install, you’d do well to have a second person with you when it comes time to actually get it in the truck only because not only is the new one MUCH heavier, because of the larger dimensions it’s also a pain to get into place, a much tighter fit. But I already got to take the truck out and did a few pulls and right out the gate I’m seeing significantly better charge air temps, around 15+ degrees closer to ambient on average. Love this thing.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Got the mishimoto intercooler in! It’s definitely high quality and makes the stock unit look pathetic, I’ve seen a million side by side pics but to see it yourself in person I’m blown away by the size difference. Another note for anybody considering one, although it’s a straightforward chop-and-swap install, you’d do well to have a second person with you when it comes time to actually get it in the truck only because not only is the new one MUCH heavier, because of the larger dimensions it’s also a pain to get into place, a much tighter fit. But I already got to take the truck out and did a few pulls and right out the gate I’m seeing significantly better charge air temps, around 15+ degrees closer to ambient on average. Love this thing. View attachment 171257 View attachment 171258
I've been running that CAC for the past 4yrs on my 17 3.5, it's been great and keeps the IAT2 temps way down while towing under sustained boost.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,928 Posts
finally did something with those ugly scratched up pillars.

got the pillar and screen protector kit from Screenprotech, pretty impressed so far and totally covered up the swirls. Before and after pictures, and install video

3461 - 3480 of 3505 Posts