Reactions: Nisco

·
Registered
92 Posts
Nothing. Absolutely nothing...

·
Registered
58 Posts
Top photo is of the D side cab damper, bottom photo is the P side, (after the damper rusted and fell off), ready to be fixed.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Put a new Motorcraft battery in 2days ago. I was running on the original 8 year old battery and constantly getting battery saver warning for the last couple months. Weird thing was it always started up fine with the exception of 6.8 volts cranking.
I didn’t have BCM reset but truck did sit for 31 hours untouched when I tested cranking power. Now 10.4 volts and no warnings.

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
185k mile service

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Did you look into the pleats of the filter? Is that why it looks like that?

If your filter is coming out like that, I’d toss in the Motorcraft. The WIX did have a higher vacuum reading on my manometer, so it did not flow too well.

·
Registered
511 Posts
That is a wix... I just put in a new one , will have to keep an eye on it... get a motor craft next time

I did peek between the pleats, but can’t say that would attribute to all of the separation you see

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,791 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
I don’t know down here in Florida we have to worry about the kind of lug nuts we buy because of the salt air we have here. The open end style are not good because the salt can corrode the studs and freeze the nut on. At least that’s what I as told as I always put a little oil or something on them anyway…and on that note…Has anyone ever heard of lug nuts swelling? Took my truck in for standard rotate, balance, alignment check and they told me they recommended replacing all the lug nuts bc they were swelling. I have never heard of this…

·
Premium Member
2013 XLT 302A 145" Screw
3,791 Posts
Yep. Swollen lugnuts are a thing !

3521 - 3540 of 3561 Posts