3581 - 3600 of 3631 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
I had my Trump sticker over it and it jinxed him 🤷‍♂️

·
Moderstrator
1,913 Posts
Bought a set of Michelin Defender LTX m/s tires today.

Wheel Tire Vehicle Window Automotive tire

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts

·
Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White
14,112 Posts
Mr B, that's exactly why I gave his post a 👍💜

While those Michelins don't exactly have macho beefy off road whiskers, they roll super smooth, quiet, and carry the load with panache.

Been a favorite for many years.
Again, man I love your truck. :)

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
Yes those wheels ❤

Reactions: Boatwaco

·
Premium Member
3,246 Posts
Mr B, that's exactly why I gave his post a 👍💜

While those Michelins don't exactly have macho beefy off road whiskers, they roll super smooth, quiet, and carry the load with panache.

Been a favorite for many years.
Again, man I love your truck. :)
again thanks for the complement. They handled 1300lbs hitch and 9200 TT with no problem after I got WDH set up. They are smooth but also have some bite and grip in water and dirt (thinking about selling airbags and on board wireless automatic air compressor. Don’t need them no more)

·
Registered
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat Screw 5.5' | 3.5 Eco | 4x4 3.55 Max Tow | 33's, Tuned by BoostKing
532 Posts
Installed my Diode Dynamics fogs and attempted to install my hidden winch.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk
Curious your feedback. I’m going to go with those as well, but not sure if I want amber in the fog position and clear driving in the lower bumper opening or vice versa yet.

In actual blizzard conditions I think I’d be better served with amber driving lights (rather than as just fog) which would allow me to cut out all the others (except parking but of course). I think…

Since ford thinks it’s fine to put a license plate there I figure I won’t block any additional airflow if I ditch the plate and put 2 SS3 cubes there instead.

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
I don't care what Ford does, it's not OK to block that hole.

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
But the shutters are for the radiator and not the CAC ?

·
Registered
2015 Ford F-150 Lariat Screw 5.5' | 3.5 Eco | 4x4 3.55 Max Tow | 33's, Tuned by BoostKing
532 Posts
Cac too. Seems the last thing ford wanted the cac seeing was air.

·
Premium Member
7,141 Posts
That's crazy and I don't understand the reasoning. I know they blocked part of the CAC off as a recall on the 13 & 14 models because of condensation but I took the 'shield thing' off mine 2 years ago and haven't had a single condensation issue in the humid Southeast.

·
Premium Member
2022 Powergrid KingRanch in Sparkle White
14,112 Posts
That's crazy and I don't understand the reasoning. I know they blocked part of the CAC off as a recall on the 13 & 14 models because of condensation but I took the 'shield thing' off mine 2 years ago and haven't had a single condensation issue in the humid Southeast.
This'll just have you keeping your truck for another 20 years..... 🤣
So you have never seen what's behind the license plate holder on an Ecoboost?

Grille Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive parking light Hood

And of course behind the grill

Grille Electronic instrument Wood Bumper Gas

·
Moderstrator
1,913 Posts
Do all of the EB’s grill move / open and close?

3581 - 3600 of 3631 Posts