F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 201 Posts

·
Administrator
10,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I post, or at least want to post, in the what did you do to your truck today thread. However, it's usually more something I did WITH my truck, I don't do that much TO it. She's great how she sits.

So, I thought I'd just finally create a thread for that!

The past few days I've been working on getting a privacy fence up in our back yard. I scored some discolored cedar tone 1x6x6 dog ear 6x8 panels for our cull price of $10 each. They are treated our "cedartone" treatment but had some black sludge settle on much of it. The junk pressure washes off but it was too labor intensive for us to go through the packs and wash each side.

Panels are around 100# each with a bundle of 30 right on the nose of the trailer. There are also 30 4x4x8s on the back and a bundle of about 120 2x3x8 backer boards. For having 3000 lbs in the nose of the trailer I don't think ol' Sally is sitting too badly!

Also pictured is my pupper help.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Hauled some fattys:

Probably 70 lbs total Love my 6.5’ bed.

·
Registered
2014 screw 157” 4x4 max tow 3:73, 7700, tuned by 5*
118 Posts
No pictures, but picked up hog panels and some lumber and metal roofing for a goat feeder. Tomorrow Out to the fence place for poles and posts to replace some rotten section of fence and the section the buck wasted will fighting with the ram on the other side.

·
Registered
501 Posts
No pictures ... 200 mile road trip with the trailer to pick up oysters in one location, and then bring luggage back from a school camping trip. Ran like a champ through the hills, in the rain and still managed 15.2 mpg during the drive.

·
Administrator
10,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
For a little while I was towing Derdges all the time. My family members finally wizened up!
IMG_20170607_003852951_HDR-2.jpg
IMG_20161210_144027280.jpg

·
Administrator
10,593 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Having technical difficulties...attempt numero dos.
IMG_20170611_142645553_HDR.jpg

·
Registered
42 Posts

I turned wrenches on it all day. Been hearing a knock. Thought hopefully it was the flywheel but after dropping the oil pan, I find metal flakes in bottom of the pan.

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts

I turned wrenches on it all day. Been hearing a knock. Thought hopefully it was the flywheel but after dropping the oil pan, I find metal flakes in bottom of the pan.
Wrong thread Chrispy

This should be posted in the "What p&$ssed you off today" thread. (There really is one)

But I get the feeling you are being a good sport about it. So thumbs up to you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts
Yea, mine asks me everytime I walk by if it's tow-time soon?
It's not getting its legs stretched much lately.

Reactions: SrpRacing

·
Premium Member
6,878 Posts
I hauled my laundry to the sweet lady that does an amazing job!

Since my laundry won't fit in the Mazdarati, the truck got a nice cold-start this morning. Lol

Then it got washed and hauled me into the city. Got a premiere parking spot and it gets to enjoy the limelight on a perfect day.

Reactions: winchested

·
Premium Member
2,937 Posts
I had to go out for a drive last night. Embarrassed a little 370z doing a pull from 70-130 and then found a trial that lead down to the river close to my house. It was pretty muddy and rutted up, but had my curiosity.

Now I gotta hit the car wash, the pics don’t show how muddy it is.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,870 Posts
Because their is soooooo much we can do these days-lol
Walk out to the garage; tinker with the 450R, clean the air filter & tighten all clamps on the Boost> Next day repeat ( maybe mix in a wash job etc..) & pretty much everyday untill this virus thing is handled!?
20200401_120447.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 201 Posts