F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Did some heavy hauling today boys! That’s TWO 2x4x12’s on there! I was gonna load up the tow tune, but figured I would live life dangerously

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is some trailer you have. Had to spread out the load with pallets so it wouldn't break????

Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,701 Posts
Those carpets in the back of that Toyota look like they are aimed at your truck.

Every time I go down to Houston i have to look out for people like that.

·
Registered
774 Posts
I live like 30 miles from Lombard. And I’ve never drove on it. But I have been on the Golden gate.
Was pretty cool. Would never feel the need to do it again but you know... When your with the family you do the tourist stuff. I will say I never get tired of the view of the golden gate bridge sitting in the fog.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I’m also 30 miles from San Francisco. I think I drove down Lombard in High School some 30 years ago.

I would be curious to try it in my Super Crew with 6.5’ bed. Was it tight?

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
My save battery warning has been popping up every time I turn off my truck for two months now. Thanks Covid. I think. Truck sat for most the last 4 months. Been using work truck during that time. When it started to happen I was thinking it may be time to get a battery. Kept putting it off. Suddenly I had to take a 1200 mile emergency trip to go see my ill mom. Prayed battery would last. It did and moms mostly ok. Even driving 1200 miles I’m thinking the BMS wouldn’t charge the battery all the way up as it still gives me save battery warning.
3 weeks ago work said we can’t keep the work truck at home so I’m back to driving my personal truck every day. Two weeks ago I decided to charge my battery. Then I closed and locked everything up for more then 8 hours. Didn’t touch anything. I read the BMS needs that time to reset the state of charge. Well it’s been 2 weeks and no battery warning yet. We will see how long this lasts as my battery is 7 years old.

Me and the truck are bonding together again.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Well I've had the truck a.month now and all I been doing is buying stuff to put on it.
Bed liner, tonneau cover,dash mat, led lights, black F150 insert letters for tailgate, remote start, bushveld, tailgate lift assit and black FORD grill emblem.
What's next 🤔

·
Registered
2017 F150 XL 2.7
3 Posts
Drove it to work today for the first time. Just bought it 2 days ago. Also popped the cold side charge pipe off where it meets the intercooler. New (to me) vehicle, Sport Mode, WOT, pull to redline, POP! No power. Easy 30 second fix. Might have pooped myself a little though thinking about what happened before I stopped to think it through.

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
932 Posts
You are driving it correctly !

·
Premium Member
6,811 Posts
Wow!

That's a glorious coffee cup view compared to mine this morning. You be living the life!

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Reactions: meaz93

·
Registered
774 Posts
I’m also 30 miles from San Francisco. I think I drove down Lombard in High School some 30 years ago.

I would be curious to try it in my Super Crew with 6.5’ bed. Was it tight?
Was a little tight but not to bad. Took it nice and slow and enjoyed it. Felt like I was going down someone's winedy driveway.

181 - 200 of 200 Posts