F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

221 - 240 of 245 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
Honestly, and it happens everytime I've not driven the truck for a few weeks, the very first minute I sat in the captains seat and fired everything up, I took in the interior sights, smells, and absolute stillness of sound. It's SO quiet. Almost eerily so.

Plugged in the phone and launched Android Auto, then chose a favorite Playlist.

Hit the tranny mode button 5 times and then put it in drive.

The truck is simply fantastic. Almost seems over the top. So hushed that you can hear the tiniest of nuance in the Soundstage.

I need to drive it 5 days in a row to get a little jaded. Then get the courage to add the exhaust.

The Intercooler is a different decision obviously. I need it anyways. It's non controversial. Zero compromise required.

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
1,295 Posts
Yes I love my system also but I would like the hear the engine more when not rockin out. It's too quiet.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Absolutely nothing, I'm stuck working 850 miles away from my truck. But I did do some shopping for new tires today. :)

Reactions: snakebitten

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Wheeled it on a rocky trail. Smashed a running board. The usual.

You can see a little twist to the running board in the first pic

Reactions: mwemaxxowner

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
I guess the other toy is outta commission still?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No it was just because we went camping and had to tow with the truck. This was actually on Wednesday up in WY. I’ve dropped them before but never this hard. It was a little scary how loud the hit was.

4runner is fine, the locker just doesnt work. But the replacement parts for the locker as well as two toyota 8” LubeLocker gaskets were waiting for me when I got home.

Reactions: Blown F-150

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I bet if you raise the front a lot higher than the rear it will handle the rocky trails mo betta.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Wheeled it on a rocky trail. Smashed a running board. The usual.

You can see a little twist to the running board in the first pic
I took mine out in a similar manner ... used it as an excuse and pickup some take-off raptor running boards. Don't like them saying raptor, but like the look and they are sturdier than our stock ones.

·
Registered
2,556 Posts
It was a wood holder...

Working on building a setup in the garage to store things under and stack totes on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
Giving her a nice break tonight after pulling my work trailer around all day delivering Little Debbies.
I'm currently in Keto because of Little Debbie

You're kinda the culprit, I suppose?

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
I need to be in Keto. To many oreos and not enough mtn biking the last few weeks.

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
I need some of them jumbo oatmeal pies.

Reactions: Dlittlej

·
Premium Member
7,318 Posts
Haha sorry about that they are good though.
Trust me, I KNOW that.

I want you to know that I don't actually hold you accountable for my predicament. I'm no victim. I'm just a cakeroll addict.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Trust me, I KNOW that.

I want you to know that I don't actually hold you accountable for my predicament. I'm no victim. I'm just a cakeroll addict.

Thanks for letting me off the hook. I’m just the humble supplier. I have no control of people eating the whole box in a sitting but I know they do.

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
Hauled 2 yards of gravel and made a few truck bed loads of stuff to storage

·
Registered
637 Posts
Committed to a new set of LTX A/T 2's today, I'll get them put on in about 30 days from now. Just can't let the wife know anything about it until after they're installed...

·
Premium Member
2,999 Posts
Took the boat to one of the lakes around here with the truck!!!! Take the wife fishing every Thursday, weather permitting 🎣😀

Reactions: Arkansas Eco
221 - 240 of 245 Posts