F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

141 - 160 of 183 Posts

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Got it, Thanks for the info guys!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Spec is like 11 ft lbs. So unless you have a 1/4" inch lb wrench or 3/8" inch lb wrench just to it by hand.

Reactions: Dre_89

·
Registered
228 Posts
Changed the plugs today with some 542's I was going to wait until I hit 20,000 miles but was having a little bit of a rough idle so decided what the hell might as well do it now. Got 18,000 miles on the truck. All my factory plugs looked pretty good, as I guess they should with such low miles, and all were gapped at 0.029

good to go for at least another 20k miles

idle is crazy smooth now

How is the lower back? My is uncomfortable with a 2” level, let alone a 6” lift.

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
How is the lower back? My is uncomfortable with a 2” level, let alone a 6” lift.

Definitely put my out of shape abs to the test lol

Had to lay across the top of the grill and into the engine some

Reactions: Dworth

·
Registered
4,488 Posts

·
Registered
5,529 Posts
Took it to work

Man I kept going back-and-forth and back-and-forth between ruby red and magnetic, I’ve never been a red vehicle fan before but Daaaamn I LOVE that ruby red. If they would’ve had my exact configuration I was looking for in ruby red also that would’ve been an extremely hard decision to make.

Looks awesome man

·
Premium Member
6,588 Posts
Man I kept going back-and-forth and back-and-forth between ruby red and magnetic, I’ve never been a red vehicle fan before but Daaaamn I LOVE that ruby red. If they would’ve had my exact configuration I was looking for in ruby red also that would’ve been an extremely hard decision to make.

Looks awesome man

I do like the Ruby Red, no doubt.
But my favorite thing about that truck is the yellow on it. By far!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
Where are you going to go?

Minden Hills, ON. Running a few trails there feeling the scout out and trying not to break any axle shafts that are 40 yeara old...

·
Registered
2013 Ford F150 XLT 3.5 Ecobeast SuperCrew 4X4
612 Posts
Loaded the scout II up for a 4 hour trip north! Doing some wheeling and camping with my daughter this weekend!

I think I need to invest in air bags....
You could load the Scout a lil farther back on the trailer if possible or back it on, assuming the Scout frontend is heavier.

·
Registered
7,030 Posts
You could load the Scout a lil farther back on the trailer if possible or back it on, assuming the Scout frontend is heavier.
Front end is heavier. But the back is already hanging off the trailer by about 4" (spare and fuel/water tanks) trailer has a 2" lean front to back. It's an 18 footer. If I load it backward the fuel mileage will be way worse.

I've towed it before like this and it tows fine I've just got a 2.5-3" drop at the back due to my truck being lifted 4" and fully level when unloaded...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Some maintenance today.. Oil, filter, cabin filter, wheel locks, and a bath!
I'll need to get a pic to share.
Front windows tinted, one shade lighter than rear.

·
Registered
4,488 Posts
Towed my trailer up to Teton NP. Hit 242F coolant temp on one of the hills even though it was only 75 outside.

141 - 160 of 183 Posts