F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

181 - 186 of 186 Posts

·
Registered
1,694 Posts
Its a sexy Lil V6 Bag A$$ Ford Truck...... It drives amazing and feels great while I am sitting on my A$$ behind the wheel............

·
Registered
164 Posts
I'll toss my hat in this ring. Specifically the 2.7 TT EcoBoost, fell in love with it in my wifes 2016 Edge Sport, had to order one in a new 2017 F150.

Secondarily the aluminum body, probably due to living in the salt belt. KM

·
Administrator
7,814 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
My number one is the tow mirrors, only thing that would make them better is if they were power telescoping.

Tailgate step, except the plastic trim that I seem to snag with my hiking boots when I’m trying to step down!

302a and Sport Packages.

Its a sexy Lil V6 Bag A$$ Ford Truck...... It drives amazing and feels great while I am sitting on my A$$ behind the wheel............

View attachment 163903
There is a sale going on for those wheels right now (buy 3 get 1 free), I hope that holds up until next month for me :D. Love the truck man, nice work!

·
Administrator
9,686 Posts
Discussion Starter #185
Here 3 1/2 years later, I'm loving that I haven't had any problems aside from a cheap coolant leak. We are all enjoying it and my daughter tells me she wants to drive it when she gets big.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Here 3 1/2 years later, I'm loving that I haven't had any problems aside from a cheap coolant leak. We are all enjoying it and my daughter tells me she wants to drive it when she gets big.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
I’ve already experienced letting my daughter drive my truck. She likes it so much she wants it when I’m ready for a new one. Over heard he talking with some guy friends saying... my dads truck is fast. Then the boys were like....Lucky, you get to drive your dads truck.
Sure made me feel proud.

181 - 186 of 186 Posts