Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts

·
Registered
9,641 Posts
Puff daddy Sean colmbs or whatever the hell he's decided to call himself lol...

He's the "best rapper alive" haven't you heard?

-___- right
Still not ringing a bell... Lol

·
Administrator
7,836 Posts
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1391902142.732982.jpg

First fuel up!

If you check earlier in this thread you will see the problems the dealership had contracted out when getting a bedliner and wheel wells coated. Fast forward to last night when I picked the truck back up. The 'aftermarket manager' showed me the truck and said they went ahead and tinted the windows for me as well as underbody coated the whole truck at no cost. Looked good, got all the initial overspray off the suspension parts but did notice when fixing the bedliner they oversprayed on the right rear door. SMH. Had him look at it and told him they needed to clay bar it off because I'm not the one that messed it up. They did that and while waiting the detailing manager came out and talked with me and said if I see anymore overspray don't hesitate to bring it back and also when the weather gets nicer (22 degrees with snow on the ground currently) that I should bring it back up and they will do a full detail on the truck. We will see if they will go through with it.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
This is how mine looks today. Two days ago there was a different bumper on it

ForumRunner_20140216_205421.png

'12 XLT eco: Airaid intake, LMS 91, ADD Venom front bumper, 2" level, 35x12.5 Toyo AT2 Xtreme's, 17x9 Vtec Raptor wheels, 15% front window tint

·
Registered
7,395 Posts
So damn jealous right now ^^^^

41 - 60 of 4774 Posts