F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 258 Posts

·
Administrator
770 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Finally getting central air conditioning in my house. I've always said I'd never get it, but with 3 babies in the house and our unpredictable summers, I found the money somewhere. Gonna be sweet!

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
I think we're finally done with the stomach flu. Nothing like having 5 kids and watching 6 out of 7 of your family members go through the pooping/puking (frequently at the same time) routine over a two week time frame.

·
Registered
967 Posts
Coming to www.F150ecoboost.net and being able to actually read posts. Seems like last weekend and this week have been rough for the site. (I know, it's a new low for me!)

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
I think we're finally done with the stomach flu. Nothing like having 5 kids and watching 6 out of 7 of your family members go through the pooping/puking (frequently at the same time) routine over a two week time frame.
Man the flu was bad this year. The fiancee was in the hospital twice from abscesses in her throat from it. Not fun.

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
The fact that we had to start a second "What has made your day" thread because the other one was too massive.
It's an awesome thing that so many people realize the good things that happen to them on a daily basis and feel the need to share it with others!!! :) :) :)

·
Premium Member
487 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,514 Posts
Mmmm bacon 😄
Yep.
All 13 have been dressed and hauled off to all 4 of the Rodriguez boys houses.

That would be dad, and 3 sons. And these gents can COOK!

When one of them fellas asked for my daughters hand about 5 years ago, I was one relieved dad. It was easy to see they understood f a m i l y and were well known for big BBQ get togethers. BIG get togethers.

I'm guessing there's a couple of feasts in the near future. It's almost always somebody's birthday! :)

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
33 Posts
Yep.
All 13 have been dressed and hauled off to all 4 of the Rodriguez boys houses.

That would be dad, and 3 sons. And these gents can COOK!

When one of them fellas asked for my daughters hand about 5 years ago, I was one relieved dad. It was easy to see they understood f a m i l y and were well known for big BBQ get togethers. BIG get togethers.

I'm guessing there's a couple of feasts in the near future. It's almost always somebody's birthday! :)

nothing is more important than family. My stepdads side of the family is dutch, and my future father in laws side of the family is polish. We have get togethers at least once a month between the two sides alone lol. We have family friends gathers mixed in there as well (mostly through the summer months).

I am thankful that the 6" of snow they said was going to come down last night, ended up only being about 1" of snow, and it didn't stick to the roads :)

·
Registered
578 Posts
Did the first lawn mowing of the year yesterday, and found only one surprise hidden in the grass (a large beef bone, I guess a coyote dropped it there).

·
Registered
967 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,514 Posts
I'll have about 40,000 dollars worth of debt paid off by the week's end. About 1/3 of it high interest credit card or credit account type stuff.

2016 2.7 4x4 screw
It's going to feel LIBERATING!

I'm really happy for you too.

Took until my late 50's to be in a position of zero-low debt. And the strange thing was is that I wasn't really a debt worrier. But once the scale tips in that favor, I went off the deep end the other way.

I live like a debt-hermit and it makes getting old way funner.

Cheers to you bro.

·
Administrator
9,494 Posts
We won't quite be debt free, but very close!

Now with nearly no bills we'll take our income and double up on what is left and knock it out! We've also set aside quite a bit in our savings account, we've never had much of anything saved up before.

2016 2.7 4x4 screw

·
Administrator
9,494 Posts
Been there done that. I had a torn rotator cuff, severely torn labrum, and severely torn bicep tendon repaired a few years back.

2016 2.7 4x4 screw

·
Administrator
4,073 Posts
20190412_073821_resized.jpg

I F I N A L L Y had a chance to thoroughly clean and detail the Sexy Ingot Beauty, inside and out. I took a half day off from work to tackle some small house projects (kid free) and got busy! I steam cleaned the entire interior, cleaned the dash, and all the inside glass. Then I went to work on the outside...I even broke out a handful of q-tips to reach every tiny nook and cranny that needed attention. Man It felt good! I absolutely adore my children but there is a specific time restriction on the projects that I can address while they are around and this needed more than the two hours I would normally be limited to. LOL :) :) :)

1 - 20 of 258 Posts
About this Discussion
257 Replies
39 Participants
Kinguni
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing