F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

221 - 240 of 258 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
We were in Squamish for a week in July. Truly great trails everywhere. I would skip Fernie. We were here last weekend and only the elk chair is running which only allows for 1/3 of the hill access. The timber bowl express is down for required maintenance. The elk chair is a very slow, old school lift. Just not worth it this year.
Very good to know, thank you!

·
Administrator
7,736 Posts
Getting out of the office for a nice Labor Day weekend vacation early tomorrow morning. I am sick and tired of doing other people's jobs in the office with no recognition or compensation. Making the trek to STL to hang out with my Aunt for a few days and stopping by my wife's best friends house too. I'm actually super stoked to go fishing at her friend's place...I haven't been fishing since my daughter was born.

·
Premium Member
4,524 Posts
My brother, who lives next door down here in coastal Texas, has been towing his RV cross country for about 2 months. He's the Cajun who snatched the 18 HDPP truck out from under me before it was delivered to the dealer.

Anyways, he text me a couple of mornings ago and asked what he might do to address the truck idling really rough when it's cold. (says it runs great after it warms up. Which I don't trust to be true because I seriously doubt he has EVER gone WOT even once. Regardless of my urging)

I asked what mileage he's at?

Man has he been driving it far more miles than I suspected!

I asked "factory plugs?"

He replies "Yea. Why?"

Yaw know what I told him. Lol

He texts later and said local Ford Dealer doesn't have plugs. I ask "Where are you?"

White Plains New York. You gotta be kidding me.

Thanks RYAN!

Not only are plugs "in-stock"..... But gapped professionally and installed professionally.

Brother texted me a few minutes ago and said Ryan was putting my motor in his truck.

I replied back "Ummmm. Doubtful. Look for the bin labeled "Uncle". That motor ain't going in your truck. Lol

Sure enough I get a reply and picture of the bin, exactly as I told him. He asked how I knew so much?

Anyways, thanks again for taking care of my family. Who'd have thought the beekeeper would be showing up at the shop?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
About a month we'll be traveling to Albuquerque to see the balloon festival

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
490 Posts
It was yesterday. But getting out for some mountain biking.

Thats beautiful! Is it Whistler?

·
Registered
369 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,100 Posts
Thats beautiful! Is it Whistler?

As mentioned, it’s Fernie.

I couldn’t talk my buddy out of going and we had some beautiful weather. Not all the trails were open, but we had a good time.

·
Administrator
9,503 Posts
I'm heading at lunch to sign some paperwork that will put us under contract on a new modular home. It's a lot model of a discontinued floor plan, available to us at a pretty steep discount. Also, being a lot model, we'll be in it in about a month and a half if we don't encounter any problems.

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

·
Registered
60 Posts
Hot d
I'm heading at lunch to sign some paperwork that will put us under contract on a new modular home. It's a lot model of a discontinued floor plan, available to us at a pretty steep discount. Also, being a lot model, we'll be in it in about a month and a half if we don't encounter any problems.

Hot damn, that's a sharp house.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My friend and I bought our points for a Wyoming mule deer hunt, never done an out of state hunt before. Although it's a few years away, it's still pretty exciting.

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thanks!

We already own the land it's going on. It's running us $155k turn key, as opposed to $175k if it wasn't the lot model.

1450 square feet downstairs, 650 unfinished upstairs.

What state? That seems pretty reasonable for a new construction, modular or not.

221 - 240 of 258 Posts
About this Discussion
257 Replies
39 Participants
Kinguni
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing