Premium Member
4,524 Posts
66F??

It seems like forever since I've felt the 60's

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
160 Posts
After ordering on July 30 (big time back order - said the same back order if I ordered the 5100's instead), got notice today that my new Bilstein 4600 rear shocks have shipped FedEx overnight so I'll have them after work tomorrow. Wife may not be happy that the plan is to install them after work so they smooth out the ride hauling the travel trailer 70 miles camping this weekend!

·
Administrator
7,736 Posts
After ordering on July 30 (big time back order - said the same back order if I ordered the 5100's instead), got notice today that my new Bilstein 4600 rear shocks have shipped FedEx overnight so I'll have them after work tomorrow. Wife may not be happy that the plan is to install them after work so they smooth out the ride hauling the travel trailer 70 miles camping this weekend!
Not sure where you ordered from, or if you had a discount. But I had my 5100's to me in 2 days from Amazon.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Not sure where you ordered from, or if you had a discount. But I had my 5100's to me in 2 days from Amazon.
Bilstein Canada (Essex Distributors). Tried another place too. Same deal on the back order from Bilstein USA. Best price. I have them now and that's what matters lol.

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
On the water fishing :):):) (going by campsite)

·
Premium Member
2,702 Posts
Thanks!!! If any questions on TT PM me. Here is the campsite. We love it!!! State park

241 - 258 of 258 Posts
About this Discussion
257 Replies
39 Participants
Kinguni
F150 Ecoboost Forum
F150Ecoboost.net is the best Ford F150 Ecoboost Forum with discussions on 2011+ F150 Ecoboost Trucks. Discuss performance mods, towing questions, wheels, tires, lift kits, and much more!
Full Forum Listing