F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

1 - 20 of 6973 Posts

·
Registered
394 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and picked up my free boat yesterday. Bought the trailer for $300 and it came with the boat. Guy said the motor was toast because it wasn't winterized right and took a bunch of water into the oil. Marina says it looks like they'll be able to weld the block, change the oil and be good to go!!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412084703.392776.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkp.

·
Registered
3,189 Posts

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Trying out my revised tune. So far love it.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
I had a dream about punching Obama in the face. I woke up and my hand hurt, I thought for a second that it actually happened (awesome) until my hand started waking up from sleeping on it. That stranger though.

A bit of a roller coaster but peaked early AND finished strong.

·
Registered
5,138 Posts
Lmfao

·
Registered
903 Posts
Took out a loan for the rest of my Master's, only feel 1/2 raped... sublime...
Finished a huge project at work
Finished a mid-term / smashed it...
Bacon Omlette for Breakfast was awesome...
Raspberry tea is excellent
Listened to Kendrick Lamar to get pumped up...
Going to the gym today, back feels good...
Headed off to a meeting, to smash that as well....

I like it when life is on cruise control, no bubbles, no troubles....

Oh, and rebuilding funds to actually get the truck dialed - lift, etc... onyl thing I had left where the wheels/tires and tuner...

·
Registered
1,902 Posts
Seeing this thread,woke up healthy,hearing three little birds,paid every bill,the whether,a guy ask me what bus to hop and I did not know,took back roads instead of hi way (waze was mad at me till I got back on and she shaved 10mins of my arrival time),the lady on her phone that found it necessary to thank me for holding the door anyway,and something as simple as this thread changing the whole outlook of a mediocre day. :D

·
Registered
1,902 Posts

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Having my 1st ex wife call me to tell me she was sorry for stripping my son away from me, then to have him come on the phone and tell me that he's missed me.. I haven't heard from them in 4 years despite multiple attempts through legal channels. Has made the worst years of my life so much better. Today I'm thankful.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Having my 1st ex wife call me to tell me she was sorry for stripping my son away from me, then to have him come on the phone and tell me that he's missed me.. I haven't heard from them in 4 years despite multiple attempts through legal channels. Has made the worst years of my life so much better. Today I'm thankful.

Right on! Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come in the hear future! I split with my ex when my son was 4 months old. She tried to take him from me and I was able to make enough threats (expensive legal battle that she couldn't afford, she'd never see him again if I had my way, etc.) that she backed off and we now share custody. I feel for all of the Dads out there that get screwed over because so many women think they are the better parent. And, sadly, the government sides with the mom way too often.

I hope it all works out for you...

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
Right on! Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come in the hear future! I split with my ex when my son was 4 months old. She tried to take him from me and I was able to make enough threats (expensive legal battle that she couldn't afford, she'd never see him again if I had my way, etc.) that she backed off and we now share custody. I feel for all of the Dads out there that get screwed over because so many women think they are the better parent. And, sadly, the government sides with the mom way too often.

I hope it all works out for you...
He's autistic, so when she got remarried and moved away she replaced me as dad in his life pretty quick... court sided with her to keep him from being "confused". Apparently he's been asking about me and she's had a change of heart. We'll see how it goes...
Thanks for the well wishes, it literally had made my entire year better.

1 - 20 of 6973 Posts