F150 Ecoboost Forum banner

6961 - 6973 of 6973 Posts

·
Administrator
7,767 Posts
Went to see Bert Kreischer and out with some friends afterward to celebrate my wife's birthday last night. Was nice being able to get away while our daughter was at my parents house...hurting this morning at work though. lol

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Finally bit the bullet and got a new phone🙌 Never have got a new one, always got 2 or 3 generation older one on sale like most things I get lol (taking a different look at ways I buy things now, can’t take $ with me when I keel over) Got tired of not being able to install some apps that needed iOS 11 or above. Went from iPhone 5C to 11 PRO, what a wake up call !!! But anyway now I’ve got to find all the passwords for all the apps, they didn’t transfer over from old phone🤔 this face recognition thing is pretty neat! So now I’ll be playing with it for a few days figuring it out!

·
Premium Member
2,714 Posts
Same here

·
Premium Member
4,660 Posts
I'm looking really forward to those cold crisp IAT's myself

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,660 Posts
Is a Single Cab Short Bed configuration even available?
FB_IMG_1570292866638.jpg

·
Premium Member
4,660 Posts
From what I understand, yes with the 5.0 or the 2.7. (6.5 bed, not the 5.5. I think)

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk
Facebook post reporting this truck can be had with 4 different motors. But there's no way to verify that. Of course it's a high priced special build. In this case Saleen, I think.

I swear Ford would sell as many in this configuration as they do in the HDPP configuration.

·
Registered
6,643 Posts
Took my 7 yr old lab out for a 1.5 hr pheasant stroll he did manage to flush one out of the thick stuff but unfortunately she crossed me to the left and trees got in the way. So as reward for him at the end of the hunt I held the ol Winchester heavy duck model 12 in my non dominant hand fired a shot into the ground and threw a bumper covered in pheasant scent.

I forgot I loaded the gun with 2 Oz 3" shells...

Needless to say I had the butt pointed at my ribs and now I'm all bruised up inside lol...

Yaya give it to me guys! I know I'm not Arnold!

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Facebook Market score, I never ever see used tonneau covers for six and a half foot beds for sale.
Got this Peragon for $250.

It's funny because I was just looking at this brand and researching it for a week or two before.

The guy was surprisingly honest as well, he said water will get in and that you can't have anything up against the back window area of the bed otherwise it won't open, which were all things I already knew due to my researching but I thought that was cool he mentioned before I even bought it 👍

Attachments

·
Registered
5,059 Posts
Facebook Market score, I never ever see used tonneau covers for six and a half foot beds for sale.
Got this Peragon for $250.

It's funny because I was just looking at this brand and researching it for a week or two before.

The guy was surprisingly honest as well, he said water will get in and that you can't have anything up against the back window area of the bed otherwise it won't open, which were all things I already knew due to my researching but I thought that was cool he mentioned before I even bought it
I think I'm going to miss my Big Tool Box though, that sucker holds a lot of stuff. Maybe I will just use this tonneau cover for traveling.

I will say though the truck looks more slick without the tool box

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

6961 - 6973 of 6973 Posts